PDA

View Full Version : G-325A

alvina
11-25-2007, 09:35 PM
I am having troubles filling out this form. I am applying for a family reunion for my mother. What I understood earlier, I should fill out 2 forms, one for me and another one for my mother.
1. Do I understand it correctly that on the 1st form I should put my mother name and her info and she should sign the form while on the 2nd form I should put my name, my info and put my signature.
2. Which current address I should provide for my mother? Right now she is in the US with me.
3. There are a few identical pages on this form. Does it mean that I should put same information on each page?
Thanks in advance for help and assistance.

справочник
11-26-2007, 07:42 AM
I am having troubles filling out this form. I am applying for a family reunion for my mother. What I understood earlier, I should fill out 2 forms, one for me and another one for my mother.
1. Do I understand it correctly that on the 1st form I should put my mother name and her info and she should sign the form while on the 2nd form I should put my name, my info and put my signature.
2. Which current address I should provide for my mother? Right now she is in the US with me.
3. There are a few identical pages on this form. Does it mean that I should put same information on each page?
Thanks in advance for help and assistance.
1. Правильно.
2. Тот по которому она живёт.
3. Да.

alvina
11-26-2007, 11:14 AM
Thanks a lot!