PDA

View Full Version : свингер клабы в NYC)))

XCNY
11-05-2007, 08:48 PM
народ,кто нидь бывал в этих заведениях?:evillaugh

zgorynych
11-05-2007, 09:27 PM
Огласите пжлста весь спысок...(с)

В середине 90х был пару-тройку раз в Аните на Фултон (?) в даунтауне. Но его уже давно нет... :(

Cepidae
12-11-2007, 05:20 PM
Огласите пжлста весь спысок...(с)

В середине 90х был пару-тройку раз в Аните на Фултон (?) в даунтауне. Но его уже давно нет... :(

Currently there are three conventional swing clubs in New York. Casbar in Brooklyn on third ave. and 25th Street, LeTrapeze in Manhattan between Madison and Fifth aves. on 26th Street and Checkmates on 56th Street.
Casbar and LeTrapeze are not that good as the crowds tend to be older, fatter and less atractive in general. LeTrapeze is not the cleanest place in town and can be described as dark and dingy. Sometimes, but not often, it has the rawest of raw sexual energy pulsating in all directions. If you are lucky you will have the pleasure of at the very least seeing and sensing it and if you are not lucky, you may end up leaving the place in disgust never wanting to return. I have seen both and I am not coming back... Checkmates in my view is the best choice as it generally tends to attract a younger crowd, is very clean and offers more amenities. It has a bar, dance floor, prepared food, dj, well mannered personal and plenty of action. On any given Saturday, the crowd is at least 25% russian speaking; be ware, you may meet your uncle and aunt if not more...I have been there many times and even though my experiences had varied, I consider it a place to go when in a mood for something special...