PDA

View Full Version : people, what in the hell is wrong with me?

yorktown
11-02-2007, 04:55 PM
i am on a strict diet now, not that i like it, but i have to.

the thing is i eliminated MEAT, GLUTEN/LACTOSE and by-products, EVERYTHING PREPARED ON THE FIRE like fried, boiled etc.

but WHY everytime i eat pretty much anything i get my breath stunk, skin pimpled and and stomac bloated as hell?

so i stick to only fruits, veggies, vitamin-mineral complex and special rice protein. those are the only products that don`t cause above mentioned troubles.

when i see someone eating a burger i get so jealous! their skin is clean, they don`t have halitosis because of it, they don`t get bloated.

i`d give anything and AGREE TO BE SUPERFAT- if only i could eat whatever i want w/o gettin bad breath, bloating and bad skin.

i saw my dentist yesterday and he said my teeth and gums are OK.

i get this kinda troubles when i eat ANYTHING inc. BREAD, MEAT, MILK.

except for veggies and fruits and special vegan proteins.:28:

Птиц
11-02-2007, 05:01 PM
Ewww, Yorktown, Va is where we beat da livin' crap outta dem Republicans under Clinton, right?

sharik
11-02-2007, 05:02 PM
i'd advise you to stop eating...Just stop....try it for few days and if you don't have any described above symptoms, keep practicing it...

If symptoms persist, come back in few days--we'll perform a surgery...

Seriously, man/woman--GO TO THE DOCTOR!

Regarding the bad breath, try tooth brushing, floss, Listerine, dentist…

Свинка-бу
11-02-2007, 06:08 PM
чета с почками наверное.
к врачу обращаться не пробовали?
может аллергия на какой-то продукт.

toka
11-03-2007, 02:14 AM
Нос ,миндалины в порядке?Желудок?

Alex_3112
11-05-2007, 01:42 PM
Not sure about bad breath, but bloating can be result of switching to a veggie diet. And, if I'm not mistaken, it's not only veggie, it's raw! Is the bread allowed, then?