PDA

View Full Version : Вопрос знатокам современных офер

Araks
08-01-2007, 03:33 PM
Подскажите, плз, что это за новая кидаловка? А может и нет? :confused:

Dear ********,

Business Proposal

I am Mr. ******, a Malaysian and a solicitor at law.
It is understandable that someone in your position should have little apprehension receiving this letter hence you do not know me. However, I crave your indugence to note the mater hereto with great attention.

Late Mr. (familiya moya),a nationalist of your country, who was hereinafter called my client had made some fixed deposit valued US$ 3, 646, 743 as per the last Statement of Account.

I have been given mandate by the Bank to provide the Next of Kin to my late cleint. The above set of facts underscores my reason of writing as my effort to locate the deceased▓s families was not successful.
I am of the settled conviction that using my position, working with you, since you have the same last Name with the Late Investor, we can secure the funds for our use instead of allowing it pass as unclaimed funds into the coffers of the Government.

Modalities:
I crave your participation to enable us secures this Estate.
I have seized all relevant information (legal and Banking) that will facilitate putting you forward as the claimant/beneficiary of the funds and ultimately transfer the money to your account in your country. Be assured that I am on top of the situation all the time and there will be no risk.

Needless to say, Uttermost CONFIDENTIALITY is of vital importance if we are to successfully reap the immense benefits of this transaction. I have intentionally left out the finer details for now until I hear from you. To affirm your willingness and cooperation to my proposal please do so by email and send me an identification of yours.

Thanking you

Odinokiy_Ostrov
08-01-2007, 04:17 PM
Подскажите, плз, что это за новая кидаловка? А может и нет? :цонфусед:

Кидаловка эта далеко не новая. Ей уже много лет.

Слоник Трурль
08-01-2007, 04:26 PM
Я все жду вопроса такого плана (куда уже наивнее? ):

"Здравствуйте!
А скажите- когда у меня в руках карамелька, а меня мама отвлекает "ути пути" и показывает игрушку в стороне- стоит ли забывать об карамельке, выронить ее и тянутся за игрушкой?
Я когда возьму игрушку- потом смогу доесть карамельку?
А то мне кажется что это какой-то фрод!" :D :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes:

Araks
08-01-2007, 04:37 PM
А в чем кидаловка-то? Денег-то вроде не просит...

Odinokiy_Ostrov
08-01-2007, 04:41 PM
А в чем кидаловка-то? Денег-то вроде не просит...
Попросит. На административные расходы. Или банковскую информацию попросит. Не волнуйтесь. Аферисты найдут как Вас развести. Это кидалово годами ходит по интернету.

Экспортёр
08-01-2007, 04:44 PM
www.ftc.gov - и будет тебе щастие....

Araks
08-01-2007, 05:21 PM
щщщ.фтц.гов - и будет тебе щастие....
А с этим что делать?

Экспортёр
08-01-2007, 05:25 PM
А с этим что делать?

Читать, уважаемый, вникая в смысл...

NRG RUS
08-01-2007, 10:20 PM
to Araks
В будущем, если увидешь такой английский ещё раз, можешь не читать - стирай сразу. :28: