PDA

View Full Version : Устроиться работать врачом (To work the doctor)

pharmacist
07-29-2007, 11:47 AM
Хотелось бы прояснить ситуацию с сабжем. Опустим лишние припоны (переезд, визы и т.д.).

Допустим Я уже в США, на руках у меня диплом врача. Какие сложности ждкт такого человека? Что нужно чтобы подтвердить свой диплом(слышал что надо сдавать какой-то тест...)? Если у тебя в ЮСЕ есть родственники с гражданством это как-то поможет делу?Если кто поделится собственным опытом это будет вообще супер.
=====================================
It would be desirable to clear a situation with сабжем. Let's lower(omit) superfluous сomplexities (moving, visa etc.).

Admit I already in USA, on hands at me the diploma of the doctor. What complexities wait of such man? That is necessary to confirm the diploma (heard that is necessary to hand over any test...)? If you in USA have relatives it how will help business? If who will inform by own experience it will be super.

Next
07-29-2007, 08:20 PM
Хотелось бы прояснить ситуацию с сабжем. Опустим лишние припоны (переезд, визы и т.д.).

Допустим Я уже в США, на руках у меня диплом врача. Какие сложности ждкт такого человека? Что нужно чтобы подтвердить свой диплом(слышал что надо сдавать какой-то тест...)? Если у тебя в ЮСЕ есть родственники с гражданством это как-то поможет делу?Если кто поделится собственным опытом это будет вообще супер.
=====================================
It would be desirable to clear a situation with сабжем. Let's lower(omit) superfluous сomplexities (moving, visa etc.).

Admit I already in USA, on hands at me the diploma of the doctor. What complexities wait of such man? That is necessary to confirm the diploma (heard that is necessary to hand over any test...)? If you in USA have relatives it how will help business? If who will inform by own experience it will be super.

I'm not a doctor ( but in the medical field) and I know for sure that "родственники с гражданством in USA" won't be any help.

From MEDHUNTER " The reality is that without meeting local training, certification, and licensure requirements, foreign medical graduates will not get a job in North America."

"Medical Doctors from Outside North America"

Physicians trained outside of North America are required to complete the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) certification. To get this certification, candidates must pass:

• Part I of the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE), which in this case is administered by the ECFMG;
• the ECFMG's Step 2 Clinical Knowledge (Step 2 CK);
• the ECFMG's Step 2 Clinical Skills (Step 2 CS);
Completing these requirements verifies your readiness to enter a residency or fellowship program in the US. Testing centers for Part I and II of the USMLE exam can be found at the Thomson Prometric website, and can be completed worldwide. The Step 2 CS examination is only available (as of this date) in five locations in the US. For more information, on these tests and requirements, please contact the NBME and the ECFMG.

If you wish to immigrate to the US, and practice as an MD and obtain a state license, you will then be required to complete Part III of the USMLE exam. Part III is administered by the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB). Part III is only available in testing centers in the US and its territories. For more information about Part III of the USMLE exam, please contact the FSMB.

For information about board (specialty) certification, see the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) .

VISA Information: You are required to have a US work visa before being allowed entry to the US and employment in the US, and usually sponsorship is required. Please contact the nearest US Embassy or Consulate to inquire about obtaining a US work visa.