PDA

View Full Version : vopros k juristu

Rocketgirl
08-17-2004, 03:07 PM
U menja sledujushaja problema.Priehala v stranu po j-1 visa (work and travel)Na dannij moment zamuzem za US citizen uze 2 goda. Podali na change of status v 2002. Vnachale vse shlo dovolno-taki smoothe. Poka ne prishli na interview. Tam officer vdrug predralas',chto u menja otsutstvujet zametka o 2-year home-country residence requrement. Nu ne billo otmecheno ni v passporte, ni v IAP-66, zabili po hodu dela. I vidala ona mne prigovor:" You have to obtain a J-1 waiver, then you'll get your green card". Nu nado, tak nado. Ja i ne dumala, chto vozniknut problemi. no tut ja vijasnjaju,chto mne nikakoj J-1 waiver i ne nuzen. Po zakonu, waiver nuzen tolko v 3 sluchajah.

Section 212(E) saying that that exchange visitors may be subject to the two-year home-county physical presence requirement if:

A. The exchange visitor possesses skills that have been determined to be in short supply in their own countries. (I don’t have any special skills.)
B. When the exchange visitor’s program is financed in whole or in part by either the U.S. government or by the government of the alien’s country. (I used personal funds. It says right on my IAP-66 form)
C. When the exchange visitor enter the U.S. to receive graduate medical education or training. (My program was “Work and Travel”, nothing close to medical training or education).

Ja tut ze otpravilas' v local INS office i napisala request supervisoru peresmotret' moj case,chto nikakoj waiver mne ne nuzen.No vot uze 1.5 goda nichego ne dvigaetsja s mesta. Kazdij raz kogda prihozu proverit' status slishu tot ze samij otvet: "Your case is pending. Everything looks good,just wait till decusion will be made."
Nu uz ,izvinite, dolzni bit' kakie-to time limits. Na moi pismennie zaprosi supervisoru-gluhoj otvet.
Sobirajus' pisat' zhalobu v Washington ( I-847 form).
Podskazite, mozet vi znaete kakoj-to vihod.

BOP B 3AKOHE
08-17-2004, 03:19 PM
Интересно, какой юрист будет сидеть эту тарабарщину разбитать?

Rocketgirl
08-17-2004, 03:39 PM
tarabarshina u tebja v shtanah, tvoi tupie kommentarii menja interesujut menshe vsego

Vernad
08-17-2004, 03:42 PM
Знакомые ждут "green card" 11 лет.

Так что "everything looks good,just wait till decusion will be made"

__

BOP B 3AKOHE
08-17-2004, 03:52 PM
tarabarshina u tebja v shtanah, tvoi tupie kommentarii menja interesujut menshe vsego
Не-а, у меня там мозги. Столько много, что я даже знаю как пишется английское слово "smooth"

Bar Boss
08-17-2004, 06:03 PM
Рокетгёрл в каком вы штате?

2 пути:

1. Нанять адвоката и он сделает аппойнтмент с супервайзером в ГИС (бывш. ИНС) узнать в чём задержка.

2. Пойти вашему мужу-гражданину к местному конгрессмену на приём (сейчас самое время перед выборами). Скорее всего его примет помощник конг. по таким делам ( но этого должно быть достаточно) который отправит в ГИС письмо и т.п.

В моей практике - там где нет восьмериков в деле - такие походы на 100 проц. успешные.

BOP B 3AKOHE
08-17-2004, 10:57 PM
You are such a loser!!!!
looser or not, but I got my GC within 4 months.

А ещё я знаю значение слова "описка". И "опечатку" тоже знаю. А ещё я умею пользоваться кнопкой "Translit".

Мозги у меня хоть и в штанах, зато их больше, чем у вас в голове.

Rocketgirl
08-17-2004, 11:12 PM
Did I ask you when you got you damn green card? I don't care, even if you got it within 1 day... And please don't even bother to answer, I already told you about your stupid comments. Dickhead :lol:

Rocketgirl
08-17-2004, 11:14 PM
looser or not, but I got my GC within 4 months.

By the way, at least I know how to spell word LOSER!

BOP B 3AKOHE
08-17-2004, 11:19 PM
Did I ask you when you got you damn green card? I don't care, even if you got it within 1 day... And please don't even bother to answer, I already told you about your stupid comments. Dickhead :lol:
Although your marital situation may make it difficult now, but do look into getting laid. It relaxes, improves one's mood and general disposition.

BOP B 3AKOHE
08-17-2004, 11:22 PM
By the way, at least I know how to spell word LOSER!
So now you get the idea what qualifies for a typo and what does not?
Let's see if you can figure out how to use the button "Цитата".

Rocketgirl
08-17-2004, 11:31 PM
So now you get the idea what qualifies for a typo and what does not?
Let's see if you can figure out how to use the button "Цитата".

Yeah,you are such a dumb idiot ! Didn't I tell not to bother answering?

BOP B 3AKOHE
08-17-2004, 11:36 PM
Yeah,you are such a dumb idiot ! Didn't I tell not to bother answering?
I just want to get a reaction out of you. I want you to be annoyed. I want you to poison yourself with you own venom.
it's working.

By the way, "dumb idiot" is redundant.

Rocketgirl
08-17-2004, 11:50 PM
I just want to get a reaction out of you. I want you to be annoyed. I want you to poison yourself with you own venom.
it's working.

By the way, "dumb idiot" is redundant.

Are you "high"?Or trying to be funny? What reaction are you talking about? I don't care about stupid people, I am just ignoring them. It doesn't have to do anything with my emotions. You are trying to be a smart ass , but it's NOT working.

BOP B 3AKOHE
08-18-2004, 12:00 AM
What reaction are you talking about?

I just want to get a reaction out of you. I want you to be annoyed.
Sorry for not being blatant enough.

I don't care about stupid people, I am just ignoring them.
Present Continuous? Interesting choice.

It doesn't have to do anything with my emotions.
"It doesn't have anything to do...."

Rocketgirl
08-18-2004, 01:03 AM
get a life deep shit! Look around... there is so many more things you could do besides trying to look cool on the internet forums.
( Don't forget to let me know how many mistakes you will find)
PEACE!

Vernad
08-18-2004, 07:28 AM
Well at least you've got your answer.

__

Bar Boss
08-18-2004, 08:50 AM
Well at least you've got your answer.

__

Too bad I'm not a doctor. I'd prescribe a Chill Pill for her. :lol:

Вернад:

Смотри на положительную сторону дела - когда она "спрыгнет" с мужа-перевозчика то к нашей гавани пристанет ещё одна дама с накопившимся дефицитом сексуальной энергии. Поверь мне - это что-то! :wink:

BOP B 3AKOHE
08-18-2004, 05:03 PM
get a life deep shit! Look around... there is so many more things you could do besides trying to look cool on the internet forums.
I am not trying to look cool, I am trying to piss you off. Get it? Despite my sympathy for the delay with your green card, which prohibits you from dumping your husband right away, I still think you deserve it.

( Don't forget to let me know how many mistakes you will find)Sure thing. It's "There ARE so many more things..."