PDA

View Full Version : Fraud или не fraud?

mineral
06-26-2007, 01:12 AM
Сягодня подкупил кой-чаго на eBay. Попросил продавца дать мне телефонный номер и доказательство его существования, так как он соглашался тока на Money Order или Cashiers Check.

Он мне никогда не отвечал через eBay. Посылал тока приватное мыло...

Message 1

Hi,

Congratulations on winning this xxxxxxx!

Your total with shipping is US $2145, that's with 3 day shipping and insurance.

I accept checks, money orders, and western union. I've been using western union a lot because my sister works for them and gets the fee back so I always cover it; in simple words, there's no fee for you and you get your camera fast.

Just go to http://www.westernunion.com/info/agentInquiryIntl.asp and find their agent close to you

Let me know when you do that and I can send you all details and instructions.

Today (Monday) I can ship it until 9PM.

With check/money order it takes 6-12 days before you get the camera, with western union you'd get it in 3 days, and since I'd cover the fee it wouldn't cost you anything extra.

mineral
06-26-2007, 01:12 AM
Начнем с того, что на eBay запрещено предлагать оплату через Western Union.

mineral
06-26-2007, 01:13 AM
Message 2

I just sent you this email, I forgot to mention that if we use WU $950 would be due before shipping and the rest after you get it.

mineral
06-26-2007, 01:14 AM
Message 3

Hi again,

I just sent you an email with the total and payment options, I forgot to mention that I can use UPS or DHL for shipping so let me know if you have a preference.

mineral
06-26-2007, 01:16 AM
Message 4

With check/money order it takes 12-15 business days before my credit union
clears it, so you'd get the camera in about a month, and with western union you'd get it in 3 days.

Before anything heck to make sure there's an agent location close to you, they are
everywhere but just make sure: http://www.westernunion.com/info/agentInquiryIntl.asp

Please confirm your name/address for shipping labels:

XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX

Also, let me know if you want me to ship it registered, that way
someone will have to sign for it when it gets there.

So your total is US $2145, $950 due now and the rest on delivery.

Here's the payment instructions:
Once you go to western union agent location tell the clerk that you want to
send an instant money transfer, not a money order.

Make sure you use either cash or bank card to pay.

You'll need to fill out a form (green one).

First you'll enter my information:

Name of the seller (моя поправка)
Toronto, ON
Canada

I said I'll cover western union fee so this time you'll just send me $950 and
pay the fee (it can be anywhere from $70 to $80 or even more, depends from
agent to agent). Then we can subtract the fee from the rest you owe and that
will be due on delivery.

At the bottom there's space for test question/answer. I use this to track
all sales and to get my fee back.

Use this test question: xxxxxx?
And this answer: xxxxx

Tell the clerk to enter this test question/answer into their system as they
forget that sometimes. When you're done with everything and the clerk says
it's all sent ask them to make sure the test question is there.

After you do that just send me this:

*How much was the fee
*MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number)
*Check if your receipt says "Test question/answer - Sent"

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions

NataliaLA
06-26-2007, 01:20 AM
после того как друг получил вместо лаптопа книги "ебей 4 даммиес". (он писал письма в их investigation, insurance co etc, но по-моему ему вернули только часть денег)....я не стала бы делать там большие покупки, позвани лучше в сам ebay они подскажут лучше всех....
Мой account on ebay взломал кто-то, и крутил махинации, у меня пропали все поинты и доступ к своему account, я долго висела с ними на телефоне, но account так и не вернули, сказали новый открывать, и поинты потеряны...жаль.....

mineral
06-26-2007, 01:24 AM
На все попытки заставить его отвечать через eBay, поговорить с ним по телефону... - полное молчание, как-будто я и не спрашивал...

Имя и штат на эккаунте и, соответственно, на получателе в Western Union совершенно разные...

Короче, репортнул я его, как fraud... Что-то он не звучал, как честный seller.

mineral
06-26-2007, 01:30 AM
На последнее мое сообщение он вообще не ответил:

I am not getting the item because the transaction sounds like fraud:

1. you don't want to communicate via eBay messaging
2. you're rejecting to give me your phone number
3. you're rejecting to provide me with an evidence of your authentity
3. you've never answered my questions about the item
4. you've suggested Western Union payments which, by default, is enough for suspending your account. you've never suggested this via eBay which tells me you're perfectly aware of what it means.

Would you trust me if you received my private emails similar to yours? To me, it sounds like as soon as I pay the money's gone and no delivery.

Again, if you're an honest seller, I am sorry.

Provided I don't have any evidence you're an honest seller, I would gladly pay with PayPal instantly. I'll cover the fees.

ALitman
06-26-2007, 03:47 AM
МНе кацц, что fraud... Карочи, Mineral, все правильно, я б тож его репортнула как fraud.

Akela
06-26-2007, 07:11 AM
Fraud, к гадалке не ходи.

NickTo
06-26-2007, 08:20 AM
A feedback у него какой был?
Настоящий, липовый или никакой?

peterburger
06-26-2007, 10:32 AM
На все попытки заставить его отвечать через eBay, поговорить с ним по телефону... - полное молчание, как-будто я и не спрашивал...

Имя и штат на эккаунте и, соответственно, на получателе в Western Union совершенно разные...

Короче, репортнул я его, как fraud... Что-то он не звучал, как честный seller.

Ну это и коню понятно. WU - как кеш послать. Ему штуки достаточно. Никакие платежи естессно никому не возвращаются, хоть вся семья работай в нем.

Вообще нахрена там что-то покупать? Серьезное или нет? Я не понимаю общий психоз. Чудес не бывает - цена предмета не сильно зависит от продавца.

NickTo
06-26-2007, 11:38 AM
....Вообще нахрена там что-то покупать? Серьезное или нет? Я не понимаю общий психоз.....

Есть такая болезнь - называется шопоголизм.

Cherry29
06-26-2007, 11:39 AM
А феедбацк у него какой был?
Настоящий, липовый или никакой?
Вот кстати очень хороший вопрос/который многое может прояснить../

mineral
06-26-2007, 11:41 AM
Ха... Получил ответ!

"Dear XXXXX

Thank you for writing eBay in regard to your report about member "XXXXXX"

The items recently listed with this account were the result of an unauthorized account takeover. We were not aware of this activity until after the listings appeared on the site.

As soon as we became aware that an unauthorized person took over this account, we reacted immediately to resolve the problem. We are currently in the process of restoring the account to its true owner.

If you receive an email offering to complete this sale, we strongly encourage you not to accept the offer.

Such a purchase would take place outside of the eBay site, so it would not be eligible for eBay services, including the eBay Purchase Protection program. For more information, go to:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-non-ebay-sale.html

We also ask you to report any emails offering to sell items outside of eBay. To do so, simply forward the email to:

[email protected]

There are a number of possible ways this account takeover might have
occurred:
- The seller may have had a simple password or password hint question that someone could easily guess.
- A computer virus that logs and records keystrokes may have detected the password.
- The seller could have unknowingly revealed the password to another party.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Emil

eBay Customer Support"

mineral
06-26-2007, 11:43 AM
Будте бдительны! И враг не пройдет!

mineral
06-26-2007, 11:44 AM
Вот кстати очень хороший вопрос/который многое может прояснить../
Стырили эккаунт с хорошей репутацией... Репутация была ништяк...

Cherry29
06-26-2007, 11:48 AM
Стырили эккаунт с хорошей репутацией... Репутация была ништяк...
Боже мОй...бОже мОй...куда катимся, как дальше жить..
Никому нет верЫ..

mineral
06-26-2007, 11:59 AM
Ну это и коню понятно. WU - как кеш послать. Ему штуки достаточно. Никакие платежи естессно никому не возвращаются, хоть вся семья работай в нем.

Вообще нахрена там что-то покупать? Серьезное или нет? Я не понимаю общий психоз. Чудес не бывает - цена предмета не сильно зависит от продавца.
Я, например, ненавижу долго продавать что-то... Я занижаю цену, и все уходит сразу...

mineral
06-26-2007, 11:59 AM
Боже мОй...бОже мОй...куда катимся, как дальше жить..
Никому нет верЫ..
Катимся, как сыр в масле?

Экспортёр
06-26-2007, 12:45 PM
Кидняк на доверии. Классический.

Свинка-бу
06-26-2007, 02:07 PM
уже давно ebay не пользуюсь. перестало нравиться.
столько сайтов с товарами на инете, что ибей просто рядом не валялся.:rolleyes:

peterburger
06-26-2007, 02:17 PM
Я, например, ненавижу долго продавать что-то... Я занижаю цену, и все уходит сразу...
Я еще проще - ничего не продаю. Если не нужно - выкидываю или валяется где-то пока само не потеряетца.

И ваще - хорошую вещ "ебай" не назовут. Наверное его так русские назвали - по теме. :)

Буржуй
06-26-2007, 02:47 PM
Я на ибее кроме как за бай нау праис, ничего не покупал.

NataliaLA
06-26-2007, 03:31 PM
Стырили эккаунт с хорошей репутацией... Репутация была ништяк...именно это у меня и произошло
взломали мой и так же что-то продовали....

Кстати, мой друг и по телефону говорил с чел. , который его кинул, ну и что...prepaid card phone. на левое имя....так что это не показатель, если бы он тебе здесь номер дал...

смешно
06-26-2007, 03:38 PM
Сягодня подкупил кой-чаго на eBay. Попросил продавца дать мне телефонный номер и доказательство его существования, так как он соглашался тока на Money Order или Cashiers Check.

Он мне никогда не отвечал через eBay. Посылал тока приватное мыло...

Message 1

Hi,

Congratulations on winning this xxxxxxx!

Your total with shipping is US $2145, that's with 3 day shipping and insurance.

I accept checks, money orders, and western union. I've been using western union a lot because my sister works for them and gets the fee back so I always cover it; in simple words, there's no fee for you and you get your camera fast.

Just go to http://www.westernunion.com/info/agentInquiryIntl.asp and find their agent close to you

Let me know when you do that and I can send you all details and instructions.

Today (Monday) I can ship it until 9PM.

With check/money order it takes 6-12 days before you get the camera, with western union you'd get it in 3 days, and since I'd cover the fee it wouldn't cost you anything extra.

Чисес Крайст! лохотрон нон стоп работает. Интересно, сколько народу (а так же государство) же уже наипали за годы существования E-бэй, есть статистика?

Птиц
06-26-2007, 04:24 PM
четайу, "Freud или не Freud?"

думойу, пречом туд и-бэй?