PDA

View Full Version : airport arrival - change terminals

smorodina
05-22-2007, 11:33 PM
hello
i have a good question for you. (sorry if it's off the theme, i wasn't sure if it concerns immagration or not...)
my sister is coming to JFK from Moscow at 2:30 pm (Terminal 4). We r gonna try to make a 4:30 flight to Tampa (Terminal 6). Is there anyway for her after clearing the customs to stay inside the security and meet me there or does she have to actually come out and then go through security and all that again?...I thought maybe if she has her Tampa ticket it will help? I tried to call Delta to find out they don't seem to know the answer.
Did anyone ever have a similar situation?
I would appreciate any answer.
Thank you

05-23-2007, 01:51 AM
hello
i have a good question for you. (sorry if it's off the theme, i wasn't sure if it concerns immagration or not...)
my sister is coming to JFK from Moscow at 2:30 pm (Terminal 4). We r gonna try to make a 4:30 flight to Tampa (Terminal 6). Is there anyway for her after clearing the customs to stay inside the security and meet me there or does she have to actually come out and then go through security and all that again?...I thought maybe if she has her Tampa ticket it will help? I tried to call Delta to find out they don't seem to know the answer.
Did anyone ever have a similar situation?
I would appreciate any answer.
Thank you

She will have to come out and go through security one more time, after she checks in on the Tampa flight. There is no direct access from the customs area to local departures.