PDA

View Full Version : Sister to come here

smorodina
05-21-2007, 01:41 PM
Hello
My family (Mom, Dad, sister) just got a 2 year travel visa (moscow, russia). I live in OH. I have a Green Card. My sister (15 years old) is coming to visit me for summer. My question is is there a chance for her to go to 9th grade here? For example she studies for 6 month, then goes back to Moscow not to overstay her 6 month permit, then comes back again etc. And before her 2 year visa expires could we start a process of international students visa for her, or exchange student?...Is this possible at all or not?

I would appreciate any answer.
Thank you

справочник
05-21-2007, 01:47 PM
Hello
My family (Mom, Dad, sister) just got a 2 year travel visa (moscow, russia). I live in OH. I have a Green Card. My sister (15 years old) is coming to visit me for summer. My question is is there a chance for her to go to 9th grade here? For example she studies for 6 month, then goes back to Moscow not to overstay her 6 month permit, then comes back again etc. And before her 2 year visa expires could we start a process of international students visa for her, or exchange student?...Is this possible at all or not?

I would appreciate any answer.
Thank you
Легально Ваша сестра может учиться только в частной школе, которая принимает иностранных школьников и по турвизе она этого делать не может, а должна получать F-1.

smorodina
05-21-2007, 02:09 PM
Thank you for the reply :)

Now, is there a way to change her status while she is here or get her student visa here or does she have to return back to Moscow to go to the interview?

справочник
05-21-2007, 02:21 PM
Thank you for the reply :)

Now, is there a way to change her status while she is here or get her student visa here or does she have to return back to Moscow to go to the interview?
Можно поменять не выезжая.