PDA

View Full Version : Job for drivers in Miami, Florida

Stevenex
04-29-2007, 03:18 PM
Regarding a job:

Starting from June 2007, my company opens new routes in Southeast Florida (Miami and vicinity)
I need at least two responsible drivers from Miami/Fort Lauderdale area. I prefer to sign a one-year contract with them. Each driver has to have own van. My couriers in New York/ New Jersey use Dodge Sprinter 2500. It is roomy, has a great gas mileage.

Job description:

Driver has to pick-up goods (parts in boxes, cartons. Not to heavy) at about 5 pm from warehouse and deliver them to 8-15 locations in the area. Route is almost the same every night. Hours are flexible and depend on your proficiency. Length of route is from 200 to 350 miles, so you will be able to do it in 5 to 9 hours. Work 5 days a week Monday to Friday.
I pay fixed amount of money weekly, not hourly, year around.

My requirements:
- driver has to live not far then 20 miles from downtown Miami.
- driver has to have own cargo van similar to Dodge Sprinter 2500.
- driver pays by himself for vehicle, gas, tolls, repairs and insurance, tickets ect. But my reimbursement ( compensation ) is included in weekly salary.
- Driver pays his own workers compensation insurance.
- I’d like to sign one year contract.
- I do not offer health benefits or paid vacation.
- For time of vacation driver has to find a person, who will continue work instead of him ( backup)

In addition: legal status in country and minimum of English required.

I pay $600 weekly salary + $550 weekly compensation for expenses total $ 1150 for beginners.

If you meet my requirements and interested in job, please reply by end of the week.
My name is Steven Kravchuk. I also speak Russian.
[email protected]