PDA

View Full Version : Windows bug or how to ...

John Adams
01-29-2007, 05:40 PM
I know how to omit admit password in WinXP if you have user rights only - while booting the PC press F8 and choose Safe mode. Administrator directory will appear and if it didn't get a password - you may use it. However, some of the admins know of that hole and shut it by setting a password.
Well, does anyone know here how to break admin password or any other for logging WinXP??

Дядя_Федор
01-29-2007, 05:48 PM
Get a Ubuntu live CD, boot it, mount the Windows partition and get everything you want from it.

John Adams
01-29-2007, 05:52 PM
Get a Ubuntu live CD, boot it, mount the Windows partition and get everything you want from it.
Long way. I have a prog that may record all buttons pressed on keyboard.
Anyway, thanx.

Радригес
01-29-2007, 08:28 PM
iNFR@ CD PE 6.3 Rus

или

ERD Commander

или Windows Pe Live Русская версия тут (http://binural.ru/2006/08/23/windows_pe_russkaja_versija.html)

химик
02-01-2007, 01:28 PM
В <safe mode> создай новый <account> надели его административными правами - логнись в новый <account> сделай что тебе надо

John Adams
02-01-2007, 03:41 PM
В <safe mode> создай новый <account> надели его административными правами - логнись в новый <account> сделай что тебе надо
That's what I was thinking about. But is it possible to create account if I cannot get access (log on) to Windows in [safe mode] as user (Guest)`cos this mode does not appear for log on selection in [safe mode]. That's the problem!

химик
02-02-2007, 01:47 AM
Сеичас я навскидку не помню но кажется <password reset> можно через <Registry DWORD> сделать

TurnOFF
03-02-2007, 02:18 AM
I know how to omit admit password in WinXP if you have user rights only - while booting the PC press F8 and choose Safe mode. Administrator directory will appear and if it didn't get a password - you may use it. However, some of the admins know of that hole and shut it by setting a password.
Well, does anyone know here how to break admin password or any other for logging WinXP??
dude,if an admin didn't set Administrator password he ain't an admin.

John Adams
03-02-2007, 03:41 PM
dude,if an admin didn't set Administrator password he ain't an admin.
dude, :34: , I'm about inner password. I can state that 90% of all comps don't have it!