PDA

View Full Version : Старо как мир...

VVictor
01-29-2007, 11:50 AM
Не думал, что меня будут пытаться надуть так настойчиво. Интересно, а компьютер им вообще не нужен?

Thanks Victor,
What happen is that i don't know specific time that i will be back to state, i'm a consultant and am out of the state for a business......i have one a old one am using and i just decided to get another one......i could have love to come and pay you cash, but not presently in state for now........My client is ready to pay me the money he owing me and since you are promised to sell the item for me, i will forward your full info to hime so that he can send the check to you and once you have cashed it, i want you to deduct your own amount with the extra $100 for any stress you might pass through before the check is cleared in your bank......I will be glad if you can help me for the and laso if you can be honest to me.Thanks and hope to hear back from you once again.Regards
Mr Nasty

===============
Victor Archavski <[email protected]>
wrote:
tell me when you are back, I can keep it for you till then. I am not eager to sell it right away and if you promise to buy it.. that will be cool.

Victor

==============================
----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 12:19 PM
Subject: Great desktop computer for only $300 - $300

** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html

Hello,
This is Mr Nasty Marry" i live in Atlanta Georgia, but presently now am out of the state for my business.I saw your item posted on craiglist which am very interested in it,i will like to know if the item still available and excelent condition......i could have love to come in person and pay you cash. but the problem is that am not in states for now and there is one of my client who owing me some money and i received his mail last night, told me that is now ready to pay me through cashier's check,i need a honest person who am going to trust with my money, can i mail him to send the check to your address so that you can help me to cash it....and once the check is cleared in your bank you will deduct your own amount with the extra $100 for any stress you might pass through before the check is cleared......and i will also send you the address where you will send the remaining amount to after you have deduct your money, so kindly get back to me with your full name and your contact address which his going to send the check to.Thanks for the business and hope to hear back from you.Regard
Mr Nasty Marry.
=============================

Posted in Craigslist:

Great desktop computer for only $300 - $300

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2007-01-29, 11:20AM EST

This PC worked perfectly for me for 2 yrs. Exceptional performance.

- Pentium 4, 2.6 MhZ, 800 MhZ bus
- Dual ram 1 GB (2x512 Mb, DDR400)
- GIGABYTE GA-8IG1000PRO-G Socket 478 Intel 865G ATX Intel Motherboard
- WD 80 Gb Hdd,
- Two DVD drives:
. DVDRW 16x
. DVDRom/CDRW52x second
- Ready to use : all needed software installed (no monitor)

Add a $150 card, will be best gaming PC. 300W power (little noisy).

Ask $300 or best offer.

Pick it up from KingsHW/Ocean Ave, Brooklyn NY, or I ship it to a US address.