PDA

View Full Version : Нужен совет!!!!

prosha
01-05-2007, 05:08 PM
Получила я данный message на свою анкету, кто что думает?. У меня сложилось впечатление, что мужик странноватый.

I very much enjoyed reading your profile. You sound very nice and it sounds like we have much in common. I am also an honest, caring, handsome, generous, genuine, confident, classy, polished, refined, well traveled, multi-cultured, well read, sexy, romantic, affectionate, very mature, intelligent, witty, successful, self employed 150K+, and; In brief, people often say that I am a very nice, good natured down to earth person. My highest IQ based upon 13 sectors is in logic rated at 150, but my overall average registered IQ is: 143. I took the PHD rated test for fun and out of complete curiosity. I am also confident, secure, funny and quite a successful gentleman that would love to get to know you better. I also lived in Paris, France for several years and speak French fluently. I find that talking is a much better way of communicating than typing. So after reading my profile if it sparks any interest I would love to call you at home and talk more with you. I am a mix of mostly Caucasian, and the rest is American Indian, English and German, 6’5, 245, blue eyes, and dark brown hair, pretty fit; oh did I mention handsome, well some say….hehe. I’m also a great kisser. I hope you are too. Tomorrow is promised to no one and I think life is much too short to not take risks. I have been single by choice for nearly 4 years. I am looking for a beautiful, mature woman inside and out. And by the way I must say you have a very sweet aura about you.

Home Telephone Number or Cell?

Once again, I look forward to calling you soon

Дядя_Федор
01-05-2007, 05:12 PM
Получила я данный message на свою анкету, кто что думает?. У меня сложилось впечатление, что мужик странноватый.

:grum::grum::grum::grum::grum::grum:

Rodent
01-05-2007, 05:28 PM
I very much enjoyed reading your profile. You sound very nice and it sounds like we have much in common. I am also an honest, caring, handsome, generous, genuine, confident, classy, polished, refined, well traveled, multi-cultured, well read, sexy, romantic, affectionate, very mature, intelligent, witty, successful....
Чем-то мне это неуловимо Акелину подпись напоминает :grum:

Krasota
01-07-2007, 05:17 PM
Честно сказать, ничего странноватого не нашла. Скучный такой постик...

Akela
01-07-2007, 05:19 PM
Чем-то мне это неуловимо Акелину подпись напоминает :grum:
:34: :grum:

Inna77
01-15-2007, 02:12 PM

I very much enjoyed reading your profile. You sound very nice and it sounds like we have much in common. I am also an honest, caring, handsome, generous, genuine, confident, classy, polished, refined, well traveled, multi-cultured, well read, sexy, romantic, affectionate, very mature, intelligent, witty, successful, self employed 150K+, and; In brief, people often say that I am a very nice, good natured down to earth person. My highest IQ based upon 13 sectors is in logic rated at 150, but my overall average registered IQ is: 143. I took the PHD rated test for fun and out of complete curiosity. I am also confident, secure, funny and quite a successful gentleman that would love to get to know you better. I also lived in Paris, France for several years and speak French fluently. I find that talking is a much better way of communicating than typing. So after reading my profile if it sparks any interest I would love to call you at home and talk more with you. I am a mix of mostly Caucasian, and the rest is American Indian, English and German, 6’5, 245, blue eyes, and dark brown hair, pretty fit; oh did I mention handsome, well some say….hehe. I’m also a great kisser. I hope you are too. Tomorrow is promised to no one and I think life is much too short to not take risks. I have been single by choice for nearly 4 years. I am looking for a beautiful, mature woman inside and out. And by the way I must say you have a very sweet aura about you.

Home Telephone Number or Cell?

Once again, I look forward to calling you soon

Why don't you request his photo first (has he seen yours?) And then get his phone number instead of giving yours.

Leon93
01-15-2007, 02:15 PM
Обычный стандартный Емеиль.
Рассылается всем подряд. Авось кто нибудь ответит.

Я подобные от женьщин сотнями получал и до сих пор получаю. Только женьщины вместо $150К о размере груди пишут..

Nabludatel'
01-15-2007, 02:25 PM
Обычный стандартный Емеиль.
Рассылается всем подряд. Авось кто нибудь ответит.

Я подобные от женьщин сотнями получал и до сих пор получаю. Только женьщины вместо $150К о размере груди пишут..
Лёня, вот прямо так тебе женщины и пишут:
"I am a mix of mostly Caucasian, and the rest is American Indian, English and German, 6’5, 245, blue eyes, and dark brown hair, pretty fit; oh did I mention handsome, well some say….hehe. I’m also a great kisser. I hope you are too."

Leon93
01-15-2007, 02:29 PM
Не, они больше на квалети тайм и семейные сенности напирают..

Но, конечно же, имени адресата не указывают. Это ж сколько врмени надо тратить, чтоб кажый емель имя вставлять!

Nabludatel'
01-15-2007, 02:33 PM
Это ж сколько врмени надо тратить, чтоб кажый емель имя вставлять!
Емелька Разин. Стенька Пугачёв. Ивашка Болотникоу

Krasota
01-15-2007, 02:53 PM
Я подобные от женьщин сотнями получал и до сих пор получаю. Опять в поиске?:confused: :evillaugh

Свинка-бу
01-21-2007, 05:04 PM
а вы ему ответьте - я клевая русская деваха, деньги в размере 150К вперед... а потом мож потусим!;)

Анфиса_Скукотищева
01-24-2007, 02:10 PM
Проша:) , я прочла только пару строк его поста, и просто так, не об этом посте, вспомнился один из моих любимых анекдотов. Вот он:)

Объявление:

"Голубоглазый блондин безукоризненного телосложения, разведён, любит детей, животных и домашний уют, некурящий, без вредных привычек, продаёт поворотно-откидную колонку для катера".:) :D