PDA

View Full Version : help needed

lena100
12-29-2006, 08:54 PM
Something strange happenned: All my e-mails are empty. Cannot move, compose new e-mails. All e-mails in all folders are empty, too. Sorry for typing in English, but the translit does not work. Please, any ideas ASAP.
With big respect and best wishes

Baba_Yaga
12-29-2006, 09:20 PM
Something strange happenned: All my e-mails are empty. Cannot move, compose new e-mails. All e-mails in all folders are empty, too. Sorry for typing in English, but the translit does not work. Please, any ideas ASAP.

Лена, напишите хотя бы какой программой для прочтения емейлов вы пользуетесь, а то как же вам помогут?

lena100
12-30-2006, 01:40 PM
Лена, напишите хотя бы какой программой для прочтения емейлов вы пользуетесь, а то как же вам помогут?
Hi, it is WEBMAIL.

lena100
12-30-2006, 01:41 PM
The program that supports e-mails is WEBMAIL

Baba_Yaga
12-30-2006, 01:53 PM
The program that supports e-mails is WEBMAIL

Если я не ошибаюсь, то все емейлы хранятся не на вашем компьютере, а на вебсайте, так?

lena100
12-30-2006, 04:16 PM
Если я не ошибаюсь, то все емейлы хранятся не на вашем компьютере, а на вебсайте, так?
Hi, I use the public computer. I called the YAHOO support and they told me that the program is WEBMAIL. They sent me an e-mail ,too, but it is empty. When I called them back, they asked for $30 for technical support, but I decided to ask for help here, because I realize that the brightest brains are exactly here.

Дядя_Федор
12-30-2006, 05:33 PM
Hi, I use the public computer. I called the YAHOO support and they told me that the program is WEBMAIL. They sent me an e-mail ,too, but it is empty. When I called them back, they asked for $30 for technical support, but I decided to ask for help here, because I realize that the brightest brains are exactly here.
If the actual messages are stored on their servers, it's probably their database that got damaged. Sorry, there's nothing you can do on your side.

Baba_Yaga
12-30-2006, 06:45 PM
If the actual messages are stored on their servers, it's probably their database that got damaged. Sorry, there's nothing you can do on your side.

Таки да!

Akela
12-30-2006, 06:55 PM
Any plans tonight? ;)

Дядя_Федор
12-30-2006, 06:58 PM
Any plans tonight? ;)
I've got a couple of NP-complete problems for you. Wanna try?

Baba_Yaga
12-30-2006, 08:17 PM
Any plans tonight? ;)

Ты не примазывайся: я в этом разделе модератор, а значит и наиболее светлый ум. Иди в свой раздел и там хозяйничай!

lena100
12-31-2006, 12:53 AM
Any plans tonight? ;)
No plans. Only wishes. What I am doing: looking for a job and writing a book.

lena100
12-31-2006, 02:26 AM
We live so far from each other, so how, possibly, I could plan a meeting with someone from you? I only wish.

lena100
12-31-2006, 02:27 AM
Why we live so far from each other?

Дядя_Федор
01-01-2007, 06:12 PM
It appears to me that some of the users of this great Forum live too far away from themselves and spend time talking to themselves through this resource. Enigma, I say...

Akela
01-01-2007, 06:15 PM
We live so far from each other, so how, possibly, I could plan a meeting with someone from you? I only wish.

I don't know... Maybe you planning to visit NY.. It will expand your life experience and probably will help you to write your book.. ;)

Baba_Yaga
01-01-2007, 07:18 PM
Тема исчерпана