PDA

View Full Version : Anyone knows this movie?

fahte
11-27-2006, 07:33 PM
Hi there,

I'm sorry, I can't speak Russian, so I'm writing my message in English.

I watched an American movie a few years ago, and I liked it very much. But I couldn't figure out its name since then. Since the plot has something to do with Russia, maybe someone here can tell me the name of the movie.

The story goes on as follows: A young man comes to a big city and starts to live alone. With time, he strangely loses his identity (his wallet is stolen, his apartment changes) and was given another man's identity (everyone calls him with a different name, he is given a new wallet, keys of another apartment, even a new girlfriend). Then he figures out that the plot was arranged by FBI to use him in the assassination of the Russian president (or ambassador, I can't remember well).

Does anyone know the movie?

Thank you.

Ватрушка
11-27-2006, 07:44 PM
Hi there,

I'm sorry, I can't speak Russian, so I'm writing my message in English.

I watched an American movie a few years ago, and I liked it very much. But I couldn't figure out its name since then. Since the plot has something to do with Russia, maybe someone here can tell me the name of the movie.

The story goes on as follows: A young man comes to a big city and starts to live alone. With time, he strangely loses his identity (his wallet is stolen, his apartment changes) and was given another man's identity (everyone calls him with a different name, he is given a new wallet, keys of another apartment, even a new girlfriend). Then he figures out that the plot was arranged by FBI to use him in the assassination of the Russian president (or ambassador, I can't remember well).

Does anyone know the movie?

Thank you.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0372183/

Slippery When Wet
11-27-2006, 07:46 PM
"The Bourne Identity"?

Ватрушка
11-27-2006, 07:48 PM
"The Bourne Identity"?
The Bourne Supremacy вторая часть так называется, где о росии

Slippery When Wet
11-27-2006, 07:48 PM
The Bourne Supremacy вторая часть так называется, где о росии
А...я не смотрел.

fahte
11-27-2006, 08:15 PM
I'm sorry, but this is not the movie. I already know Bourne Identity and Supremacy. In the movie I'm talking about, the guy is not a real assasin, nor does he suffer from amnesia. He remembers his early life very well, but he is ascribed a false identity by the FBI and forced to take part in the assasination of the Russian president -or ambassador.

Указатель
11-28-2006, 06:52 AM
[QUOTE=fahte]I'm sorry, but this is not the movie.
---------------------------
Lean Russian! I am begining To study English by the book of English myself.

Akela
11-28-2006, 07:06 AM
I'm sorry, but this is not the movie. I already know Bourne Identity and Supremacy. In the movie I'm talking about, the guy is not a real assasin, nor does he suffer from amnesia. He remembers his early life very well, but he is ascribed a false identity by the FBI and forced to take part in the assasination of the Russian president -or ambassador.
"Debbie Does Dallas"?

Rodent
11-28-2006, 07:07 AM
[QUOTE=fahte]I'm sorry, but this is not the movie.
---------------------------
You think it will help him find the movie?

Указатель
11-28-2006, 09:22 AM
[QUOTE=Указатель]
You think it will help him find the movie?
----------------------------------------
I am thinking He should to find it himself.

Кстати, если не затруднит - можете дать мне ссылки на форумы о политике на английском языке?(мне для обучения).:rolleyes:

fahte
11-28-2006, 10:52 AM

It not a Russian movie, so learning Russian would not help.

BTW I also wrote to other movie forums and nobody knows the movie. Did I see it in my dream?? :confused: :confused:

Указатель
11-28-2006, 11:59 AM
Did I see it in my dream?? :confused: :confused:
-------------------------
Join at an army better! There will you dream about it if you will have a time for it.:28:

Nabludatel'
11-28-2006, 12:13 PM
-------------------------
Йоин ат ан армы беттер! Тхере щилл ёу дреам абоут ит иф ёу щилл хаве а тиме фор ит.:28:
Указатель, учи английский... если хочешь на нём писAть и быть понятым.

CrazyDoctor
11-28-2006, 12:21 PM
It not a Russian movie, so learning Russian would not help.

BTW I also wrote to other movie forums and nobody knows the movie. Did I see it in my dream?? :confused: :confused:
"Who am I?" with Jacky Chang?

fahte
11-28-2006, 01:02 PM
"Who am I?" with Jacky Chang?

Thank you for your help, but that's not it. This movie is really turning into a mystery.. :(

Фима Собак
11-28-2006, 03:05 PM
До того момента, как начали убивать посла, похоже на "Total recall"