PDA

View Full Version : I-539

alvina
08-15-2006, 03:30 PM
I live in OH. I am filing I-539 for my mother. Should I mail this form to Nebraska or Cleveland? Should I send her passport with I -539?
Thanks in advance for advice.

справочник
08-15-2006, 03:38 PM
I live in OH. I am filing I-539 for my mother. Should I mail this form to Nebraska or Cleveland? Should I send her passport with I -539?
Thanks in advance for advice.
В Небраску. Кроме копии паспорта там ещё много чего приложить надо.

alvina
08-16-2006, 05:06 PM
Thanks a lot for response. Would you please clarify what supporting documents I should submit to get her extention request granted? My understanding is that in addition to the her passport copy I will have to submit the copy of I-94 and a letter explaining why I request the extention of her stay. I was thinking about submitting a letter from my employer confirming that I am gainfully employed and in a position to support her while she is in the U.S. I am not sure whether I should talk about her poor health condition and enclose the letter from a doctor confirming it. I am also wondering whether I would be better off coming up with any other reason ( (spending Cristmass together for example.) What would be another way to keep her here?

справочник
08-16-2006, 06:40 PM
Thanks a lot for response. Would you please clarify what supporting documents I should submit to get her extention request granted? My understanding is that in addition to the her passport copy I will have to submit the copy of I-94 and a letter explaining why I request the extention of her stay. I was thinking about submitting a letter from my employer confirming that I am gainfully employed and in a position to support her while she is in the U.S. I am not sure whether I should talk about her poor health condition and enclose the letter from a doctor confirming it. I am also wondering whether I would be better off coming up with any other reason ( (spending Cristmass together for example.) What would be another way to keep her here?
1. Копию обратного билета.
2. Копию стэйтмента из банка, свидетельствующего о том, что она может финансово поддерживать себя во время пребывания в США или Affidavit of Support.
3. Письмо в котором она объясняет причины её задержки, возможность свободно распоряжаться личным временем (нет работы, учёбы и др. дел в стране проживания), организацию обратного отъезда.
4. Если дополнительное время требуется для лечения, то соответственно письмо от доктора с описанием процедур и необходимого для их проведения времени и т.д.

alvina
08-20-2006, 01:09 PM
She has no bank statement that would prove her aility to provide for herself. I will be providing for her. How to handle this process to get her extention of stay granted? I am also wondering ( I posted a new thread with this topic) whether I would be able to ask a Pol. As. for her if she will get a denial of her I-539. I can't see it possible for her to fly back and thinking about possible ways to keep her over here on a ligitimate basis. Family reunion would work but it will take unknown time to get citizenship for me granted before I can apply for a family reunion. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

справочник
08-20-2006, 02:17 PM
1. She has no bank statement that would prove her aility to provide for herself. I will be providing for her. How to handle this process to get her extention of stay granted?
2. I am also wondering ( I posted a new thread with this topic) whether I would be able to ask a Pol. As. for her if she will get a denial of her I-539. I can't see it possible for her to fly back and thinking about possible ways to keep her over here on a ligitimate basis. Family reunion would work but it will take unknown time to get citizenship for me granted before I can apply for a family reunion. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
1. Подпишите на неё простой Affidavit of Support - I-134.
2. Остальное в личном сообщении.