PDA

View Full Version : Vopros k Дядя_Федору

masianechka
08-09-2006, 05:06 PM
Vsem privet!!!
Etot vopros bol'che k Дядя_Федору. Vi ne mogli bi mne obiasnit'.Eto chego takoe?????????????
Zaranee spocibo.
Masianechka :cool:

1. The new affidavits of support rule published on June 21, 2006, with effective date of July 21, 2006. The changes apply to any application for immigrant visa or adjustment of status to permanent residence that is decided on or after July 21, 2006, even if the case was filed before July 21, 2006. The new rule comes with a new I-864 affidavit of support form which does not need to be notarized, and an I-864EZ form where the petitioner is the only sponsor and relying upon income from his or her employment or pension (must have W-2s) to meet the affidavit of support requirements, and I-864W for an individual to claim an exemption from the I-864 requirement. The forms can be used immediately although current I-864 forms will continue to be accepted until October 19, 2006. Major changes include the allowance of more than one joint sponsor to support the different members of the family, official recognition in regulation that the sponsor only has to submit as initial evidence his/her most recent federal tax return but that the sponsor's income in the year in which the application for an immigrant visa or adjustment status was filed bears a greater weight than the last earnings report to IRS, dropping of the six month requirement for household members to reside in the household before their incomes can be counted in the I-864A (contract between household member and sponsor), the re-valuing of assets to income to one-third of value (mostly applies to spouses and children over 18 of U.S. citizens) instead of the current one-fifth, eg., $100,000 in assets was previously valued at $20,000 for an affidavit of support, but under the new rule would be valued at $33,333, and the sponsor can now more easily file an affidavit of support if overseas as long as he/she either shows that domicile is still in the U.S. because he/she is only residing abroad temporarily, or if not domiciled in the U.S. shows, by a preponderance of the evidence, that he/she will establish his or her domicile in the U.S. no later than the date of the beneficiary's admission or adjustment of status to the U.S.. These changes will make the affidavit of support process much easier for persons who have been stymied by both the difficulties of gathering together the numerous pieces of documentation previously needed, or by the inability to sponsor if overseas or not having sufficient income or not having a well enough off joint sponsor.

Дядя_Федор
08-09-2006, 05:47 PM
Vsem privet!!!
Etot vopros bol'che k Дядя_Федору. Vi ne mogli bi mne obiasnit'.Eto chego takoe?????????????
Zaranee spocibo.

Это -- новые правила заполнения аффидавита суппорта -- документа, которым спонсоры нового иммигранта обязуются нести за него финансовую ответственность, если он не сможет прокормить себя сам. А не сядет на шею налогоплательщиков. Сами формы поменялись, и правила поменялись. Упростилось все немного.

masianechka
08-09-2006, 09:51 PM
Bol'choe spocibo,a to yg ia volnovat'sia nachala.

справочник
08-10-2006, 07:56 AM
Упростилось все немного.
Хе-хе ... упростилось ...
Форма стала длиннее и сложнее. Првда EZ проще, но она не всем подходит.