PDA

View Full Version : Нужна работа (биология)

Anna_7
07-11-2006, 05:36 AM
I am looking for a long term professional position in molecular biology field in nonprofit or government research organizations of New York. I graduated Moscow State University with distinction and was awarded degree equivalent to that of Master of Sciences in Biochemistry. If you have or know about a job opportunity that I could fill, please let me know about it. I would be very interested in hearing about those opportunities.
Please see my CV for details my theoretical background,
research experience, publications and name of three referees (e-mail [email protected])
Best regards, Anna

Alex_3112
07-11-2006, 09:11 AM
Anna, if you are looking for a long term professional position, you will be much better off with PhD degree. If you chose to work rather than study now, you may be able to find something, but in long run your outlook is rather bleak. On the other hand, I see that you have a wondeful credentials to enroll in a good PhD program.

name of three referees
You mean references, right? :)

malutka
07-11-2006, 11:08 AM
I am looking for a long term professional position in molecular biology field in nonprofit or government research organizations of New York. I graduated Moscow State University with distinction and was awarded degree equivalent to that of Master of Sciences in Biochemistry. If you have or know about a job opportunity that I could fill, please let me know about it. I would be very interested in hearing about those opportunities.
Please see my CV for details my theoretical background,
research experience, publications and name of three referees (e-mail [email protected])
Best regards, Anna
nado smotret' takie raboty na www.monster.com ili www.craigslist.com