PDA

View Full Version : The most beautiful

anabell
06-21-2006, 05:20 AM
So i'm looking for the most beautiful guy ever. He's got dark hear, blue or may be green eyes, he's not tall, but with perfect body and he was in Italy last summer with his family and friends. If anyone knows him tell him to come to this beautiful country again. I'll be waiting for him.

Rodent
06-21-2006, 05:26 AM
So i'm looking for the most beautiful guy ever. He's got dark hear, blue or may be green eyes, he's not tall, but with perfect body and he was in Italy last summer with his family and friends. If anyone knows him tell him to come to this beautiful country again. I'll be waiting for him.
Ой, щас мужиков набежит...
И все как на подбор - темноволосые, светлоглазые...;)

FOLEY
06-21-2006, 05:59 AM
да он наверное у нее одолжил денюжку ;)

Rodent
06-21-2006, 06:16 AM
да он наверное у нее одолжил денюжку ;)
Всякое в жизни бывает...:D
А ты как? Подходишь под описание? ;)

FOLEY
06-21-2006, 09:12 AM
Всякое в жизни бывает...:D
А ты как? Подходишь под описание? ;)

частично. я вроде бы мужчина...и волосы черные.

Vidik
06-21-2006, 10:26 AM
Детей наверно ей наделал.

Alechko
06-21-2006, 10:27 AM

Here I am my dear… already coming to this beautiful country again …just let me finish my joint…

anabell
06-23-2006, 04:40 AM
Here I am my dear… already coming to this beautiful country again …just let me finish my joint…

So what' your name? And when are u coming to Italy and where to? And i'm very sorry, but what is "joint"?

By the way no one owes me money or made me children, i just do believe in fairy tales and destiny and you could be a bit supportive without making jokes on me.

I can also post my picture over hear if anyone tells me how to do it, may be then he'll remember me.

Yura717
06-23-2006, 01:03 PM
видимо anabell и по русски разумеет......

Alex_3112
06-23-2006, 01:32 PM
Искать "светлоглазого темноволосого" - это как Дубровского у Пушкина :)

anabell
06-27-2006, 05:58 AM
I do speak russian and italian and german and japanese... i'm absolutely international;)
And i like Pushkin, but Dybrovsky is not my hero. although if u was in Italy last summer and look like my real hero i'll be glad to see u...

марик - камарик
06-27-2006, 06:59 AM
So what' your name? And when are u coming to Italy and where to? And i'm very sorry, but what is "joint"?

By the way no one owes me money or made me children, i just do believe in fairy tales and destiny and you could be a bit supportive without making jokes on me.

I can also post my picture over hear if anyone tells me how to do it, may be then he'll remember me.Hi Annabel,
I believe that this is the right spelling of your name. Any way I can't visit you in Italy this time. I hope you are not too disappointed. Please, don't hesitate to post your pics here.

Alex_3112
06-27-2006, 10:31 AM
I do speak russian and italian and german and japanese... i'm absolutely international;)
And i like Pushkin, but Dybrovsky is not my hero. although if u was in Italy last summer and look like my real hero i'll be glad to see u...
Annabel, of course I am dark-haired, light-eyed, not tall and have a very decent body... but the only thing I haven't been in Italy for two years :)
Seriously, every one out of two men fits your description :)

КошЫчка
06-27-2006, 12:14 PM
Forget Italy.. SEND HIM TO ME!!!!!!!

марик - камарик
07-01-2006, 08:12 AM
Forget Italy.. SEND HIM TO ME!!!!!!!
Koshichka is hungry!!!:66:

КошЫчка
07-02-2006, 11:13 PM
Koshichka is hungry!!!:66:
hungry? .. no.. not really..

Alter Ego
07-03-2006, 12:15 AM
Кто тут меня искал?

anabell
07-03-2006, 04:27 AM
I will post my picture, but i don't know how to do it. I can send by e-mail, it's easier.

anabell
07-03-2006, 04:28 AM
Alter Ego, have u been in Italy last summer or u also just fit the appearance?

Клёпа
07-03-2006, 12:05 PM
передумала

Alter Ego
07-03-2006, 01:40 PM
Alter Ego, have u been in Italy last summer or u also just fit the appearance?I just kidding. Nevermind. :)

Alex_3112
07-03-2006, 02:28 PM
I will post my picture, but i don't know how to do it.
In "Reply..." click the "paperclip" picture (just to the right of a smiley :) )
Then, in "Upload File from your Computer", click "Browse" and select your picture
Then click "Upload"
Close pop-up window
Click the paperclip again - you will see your file name. Click it.
In your message, you will see "ATTACH" keyword
You are done :)