PDA

View Full Version : Travel Papers

smorodina
06-20-2006, 08:09 AM
Good morning everyone.
I am waiting on my advance parole (travel paper). My husband and I are planning to go to Moscow end of July (that's when he took his vacation days). I called uscis to find out about my case, they said right now they are processing requests from March 06 (I sent in all of my paperwork in April 06).
Is there anyway to get my advance parole faster? It's time to book tickets but I am not going to Russia without advance parole.
How long does it usually take to get it? Is there anyway to speed the proceess up?

Thank you much

Lev Kobrin
06-22-2006, 06:48 AM
От двух недель до двух месяцев обычно.

справочник
06-22-2006, 04:53 PM
Good morning everyone.
I am waiting on my advance parole (travel paper). My husband and I are planning to go to Moscow end of July (that's when he took his vacation days). I called uscis to find out about my case, they said right now they are processing requests from March 06 (I sent in all of my paperwork in April 06).
Is there anyway to get my advance parole faster? It's time to book tickets but I am not going to Russia without advance parole.
How long does it usually take to get it? Is there anyway to speed the proceess up?
Thank you much
Ускорить получение Advance Parole можно только при наличии уважительной гуманитарной причины (смерть или тяжёлая болезнь родственника и т.д.) В этом случае Advance Parole можно получить в течение одного дня в местном офисе CIS.

Jenya
06-24-2006, 10:57 PM
Ia svoi Advanced Parole poluchila dva dnia nazad. Rovno 60 dnei so dnia podachi. Sobiraus' s muzhem v Moskvy osen'u.....

smorodina
07-05-2006, 06:10 PM
Thanks everybody for the replies.
Still didn't get my travel papers :confused:
We were planning to go to Moscow July 23, I guess we are not going now, unless I get them in next few days.
I have interview scheduled for August 21... Does the same office process travel papers and change of status? I am confused... Maybe they decided not to send travel papers at all since I have interview coming up...Just another way to collect $170 :)
Also I never got my work permission yet, it's been two month already since fingerprints. I know I have to return all the permissions and papers and cards at the interview (like work permission for example) but since I still didn't get anything it makes me think it didn't make sence to even apply for them..:confused:
Did anyone else have a situation like mine?
Thank you much

malutka
07-05-2006, 06:23 PM
Смородина, в твоей ситуации пообывала практически каждая девушка, оформляющая себе гринкарту через брак. Насчет разрешения на работу, если прошло 3 месяца с тех пор как ты подала форму 765, то ты можешь пойти в местный ИНС офис, и они сделают тебе временное разрешение interim work auth.