PDA

View Full Version : In Need Of Help Please

blue
06-15-2006, 06:13 PM
I would first like to start by saying im sorry for writing in english I mean no disrespct I cannot read or understand Russian and when try to translate it makes no sence so please excuse me

My story
In July of 2003 I finally got the strenghth after a bitter divorce to start dating again first I searched my hometown and other local cities I met lots of people and never really found my match during this time a friend of mine from France was staying with me he suggested to search Russian sites he said the woman are very beutifull smart hardworking and respctfull and appreaciate everything even if it is very little Unlike many woman here not all but most I have come accross so I did the first girl I met that I liked to make a long story short was a scammer but I was still determined to find the right one and I did lets call her Princess as I have told her she is . after talking for only a month I had to meet her and I did and when I first saw her at Tashkent airport she looked better than I could have ever imagined and her personality is what I have always dreamed of everywhere we went she held my hand she took me everywhere with her and was proud to introduce me to everybody after being in Uzbekistan for eight months we got the visa approved in almaty since we were already then married. We arrived at JFK airport on September 23 04 she was amazed with everything. She Immeadiatly started work at a local dinner her first days pay was only 30$ and she was very happy I was so Proud of her but dinner work sucks and they treat you like shit so I encouraged her to find work since she has a degree in computer science I drove her all over then she finally got one making 12$ per hour as an administrater.She was happy.But she wasnt happy about our living conditions It was my house and we shared it with my brother in law sister and three kids my brother in law is an alcoholic and they were very messey casing alot of problems so I spoke with my parents and after several attempts we decided to evict them but when we tried everyone who supported us turned against us so we decided to move out I turned the house over to my parents who became responseable I asked my wife To try hard we could reep in the rewards of a house on 1>5 acreas in a very safe and well desired area but she didnt want to well she is my wife so I went along with her wishes we found an appartment on our own I couldnt be put on the lease because I was in Chapter 13 Bankruptcy so her Aunt cosigned for her she said she put my name on the lease as an occupant I had no reason to doubt she did. After some time we started having some arguements and money was tight she managed it and gave me 25$ a week to spend she became unhappy about her job she wanted to work on web devolepment and bought in time over 400$ worth of books she said she wanted to quit her job and spend time searching and educating herself I supported that and encouraged her to Quit I worked long hours and even weekends to make ends meet during this time we were still tring to have children since June of 04. Finally after 3and a half months she got a job as a junior web deveoper making 10 per hour.
Now here is where it all begins.3 days before the start of her new job she said she wanted to postpone having children she wanted to get through the trial 3 month period and wait untill December it was 2005 I was upset but I understood and agreed I supported this decision. More time passed and arguements about money have resurfaced she spent money on things she needed I never complaind but when I did it was war.In November her co workers invited her to go horseback riding She asked me if she could go at first I said yes but than I said it wouldnt be a good Idea because it cost alot of money around 400$ but she said she was going anyway weather I liked it or not and she did when she came back we decided to seperate the accounts and I would pay 70% of the bills including food this left me with 140$ per month and her with over 500 I didnt think this was fair but what could I do. Then on the 11th of november I found out she had been taking birth controll pills behind my back for 7 weeks I was devistated why hide this and in December she decided to postpone having children untill another 6 months I was upset and ofcourse I went along with it you cant make someone do that of courese. That is where the suspicions began she started buying breath mints carring perfume with her and comming home later. Her sex drive changed she looked at me in disgust and I cuold tell she thuogt of me as person she had to live with the I love yous stopped holding hands stopped and I got very depressed and drank the intire month of december.She said she would leave me if I didnt stop so I havent had a drink since.During this time she was keeping a journal of everything I did wrong. I was so depressed I wold cry all the time soon after she started cursing at me for stupid little things like leaving a dish on the table or a towel on the bathroom shortly after she hit me and always threatned to leave me I was miserable so I stared asking questions searching her things causing even more arguements. Then she locked the computer giving me uguest privliges only.When she got her own laptop She locked it down with even bios passwords.
Now the suspicious behaviour
1 turnes the computer away when I sit besides her
2 Clicks start on the mouse when I come past her
3 Has an ohello card calls home only after I leave for work
4 comes home late hair messed up
5 loss of intrest in sex
6 When Im home and she calls home says things like he doesnt understand there in 3 months visa cant tell now bring back her grandmother even on the phone said to me oh Blue in a sad voice like she knew my fate and what she was doing to me
7 Wants to visit her aunt without me
8 When we meet for lunch we cant be anywhere near her work
9 Talks with finiancial advisers reads books on investments
10 On the router logs page shown pages like ICQ AOl livejournel sites on your own web businesses personals sites law firms domestic abuse clear your tracks online gostsurfing
11 Links to email accounts says she only has 2 hotmail and and yahoo
12 Her cell phone bill comes via email deletes all call records on phone
13 keeps purse and laptop besides her bed
14 takes time to answer door Has door chain locked cameras video and phot out buy the computer
15 Goes out to the bar with friends doesnt tell me where untill she gets home
16 Bought a shredder shreds everything

The list could go on and on I know she has other email messengers and probably bank accounts which there are no records of she even changes the dates on the computer to make it look like it was done years ago even on this site in the subject name change about england visias says they were written last year when I didnt see them thier last week uses diffrent names like politeli Tanya822 I know is her changes her name uses different birthdates and other names on this site witch are to similar to our situation to be a different person disscusions about returning to russia dividing the house legall advice about green cards travel docs how im so bad to her about affiars why she has or had should I aske her about these she denies them and gets mad I even told her tell me the truth I will sign anything you need for your visa and not divorce untill after you get it Isee it in her eyes she is thinking about it but doesnt want to take the chance I beg her I wont harm her green card please if you are having an affair or dont love me let me know I cant stand the pain I will leave and get out of your way Other topics Tanya822 how to start a business politeli about my ex and problems with oour son and my ex wife wanting money tanya822 does what we write here affect us
what she does admitt to she claimes was written a year or so ago.
It is hard to live with the understanding that the woman you love adore admire and respct is having an affair and my only use now is for her green card I am so depressed and scared waiting for the day when I come home and she is gone I do all I can to make her happy and dont understand why and how she could do this to me I hope and pray all the time that I am wrong but thier are to many things destroying my hope like finding flight info lawer info online banking ang business info strange phone numbers all unlisted all cellphones calls made during lunch doesnt call me I feel like shit and a fool That is why im begging for help from all of the Russian community to either help me discover the truth tell her what she is doing wrong give me links to her other posts or threads or explain what I am reading is wrog This is what I really want and hope to recieve or just the plain truth so I can get on with my life I have lost 40 pounds take medication for depression and stress and am lossing the will to live and she just doesnt care all she cares about is work and her own intrests
If anyone wants anymore info or has any questions or can help in any way please private message me I love this girl and I would never hurt her but I can no longer live in a marriage without love

momoonskin poleteli,tanya822

Дядя_Федор
06-15-2006, 07:16 PM
blue, I sympathize with you, but you should've understood the risk you were taking when marrying a woman from a different culture.
It's impossible for a stranger to give advice in a marriage situation. Try talking to your family and your friends, people who know you well. If you decide that your wife is using you and your marriage has no future, then divorce her. Don't concern yourself with her Green Card business, don't even tell her you would. It just makes you look weak. If however, your friends tell you to give it another chance, go for it, don't spend so much time looking for suspicious signs, try to work it out with your wife. What else can we tell you here? We don't know you, we don't know your wife, we don't know what is really going on in your family. The only thing we can offer is sympathy.

Дядя_Федор
06-16-2006, 06:31 AM
May I refer you to this place?
deleted
I think, there you can find people with similar problems and get some help.

tanya822
06-16-2006, 07:57 AM
I never knew of any risks other than scammers taking your money but I met her we had a big wedding in her country I never could have imagined that I would be in tears everyday knowing but uncertain how could a woman be so cold so cruel what did I do I gave her all I have I even put her before my son I have never felt so worthless in my whole life just waiting for it to happen but hanging on to a belief she has love for me but You can feel when someone cares they dont sit thier and watch you cry
I think she may have found another way to stay without needing me that is why with each day it gets worse I wonder if she has someone that has made her happy
Im a human being I dont desereve this

Krasota
06-16-2006, 01:33 PM
May I refer you to this place?
deleted
I think, there you can find people with similar problems and get some help.When I put up this site before, for my Radost' of course, it was deleted. :(

Leon93
06-16-2006, 02:22 PM
А как перевести" Аннулировать и дать коленом под зад"?

Дядя_Федор
06-16-2006, 02:24 PM
А как перевести" Аннулировать и дать коленом под зад"?
"Ship her back where she came from."

Slippery When Wet
06-16-2006, 02:32 PM
Чё такое momoonskin poleteli,tanya822?

Дядя_Федор
06-16-2006, 02:42 PM
Чё такое momoonskin poleteli,tanya822?
Насколько я понимаю, это ники его жены на этом форуме. Или еще где.

Slippery When Wet
06-16-2006, 02:43 PM
Насколько я понимаю, это ники его жены на этом форуме. Или еще где.
Я думаю это её hotmail и yahoo...

Манюня
06-16-2006, 03:08 PM
Honestly, I tried to read it all, Blue. But there is no other anwer, I'm afraid - you've got to be a man and leave her. Just be strong enough. She is a type of woman who only uses men for her own benefit, I'm sorry to say, but I don't think she ever loved you. You've got to get out and stop torturing yourself. And you've got to forget about bringing in foreign women and hoping you'd find true love that way - they will pretend you are the love of their life, only to get out of there, OK? You could try dating foreigners who are already here - that's a good idea. But someone who's not dependent on you status-vise, do you understand?

Alex_3112
06-16-2006, 03:39 PM
he suggested to search Russian sites he said the woman are very beutifull smart hardworking and respctfull and appreaciate everything even if it is very little
Generally, a myth, especially the last part. In a home country, where "very little" is a norm, it works. In America, where it's easy for "very beutifull smart hardworking" women to succeed, they choose success.

she looked better than I could have ever imagined and her personality
Sorry, man, but didn't it ever crossed your mind that she could be out of your league?

It was my house and we shared it with my brother in law sister and three kids my brother in law is an alcoholic
I was in Chapter 13 Bankruptcy

Uh-uh. I understand your throuble.

so her Aunt cosigned for her
Wait a second, your wife's Aunt is living here?

arguements about money have resurfaced she spent money on things she needed I never complaind but when I did it was war.
but she said she was going anyway weather I liked it or not and she did when she came back we decided to seperate the accounts
she started buying breath mints carring perfume with her and comming home later. Her sex drive changed she looked at me in disgust and I cuold tell she thuogt of me as person she had to live with the I love yous stopped holding hands stopped and I got very depressed and drank the intire month of december.

All the bad signs. And, I have to say, you didn't make it any better.

Ok, you marriage is in a deep throuble, and honestly I can not see a good way of saving it. Now you can keep trying (not weeping and drinking!), or you can speak frankly to your wife (and probably end your marriage in a gratious way), or try to punish your wife with all legal means.

From your post alone, it's difficult to say whether your wife is a honest and decent person, or she simply used you as a stepping stone.

Be strong, and be gentleman, no matter what happens!

Krasota
06-16-2006, 03:43 PM
Sorry, man, but didn't it ever crossed your mind that she could be out of your league?Of course not! He is a Prince Charming who saved her from the misery of Uzbekistan :evillaugh

GGG
06-16-2006, 04:24 PM
blue, you wonna some real help? We need pictures. Post yourself, your wife and your house. Then we'll be able to tell you how big your chances are.

btw, I'm not kidding :)

Slippery When Wet
06-16-2006, 04:28 PM
Blue,

ditch the bitch :32:

Nicholaich
06-16-2006, 04:37 PM
blue, you wonna some real help? We need pictures. Post yourself, your wife and your house. Then we'll be able to tell you how big your chances are.

btw, I'm not kidding :)
Я не в тему, но кроме идеи алкоголизма blue в голову ничего не приходит.
GGG,
у тебя хорошее аналитическое мышление. Неужели не видно, что парень с явными проблемами, или это только мне кажется?
Если предположить, что пишет алкоголик в стадии обострения, то весь ребус складывается как нельзя лучше. :rolleyes:

GGG
06-16-2006, 04:41 PM
Nicholaich, а я по твоему зачем про фотографии сказал? :) Он повесит их (если), то представялешь как мы все ржать будем? :)

Акватрель
06-16-2006, 04:42 PM
Я не в тему, но кроме идеи алкоголизма blue в голову ничего не приходит.
GGG,
у тебя хорошее аналитическое мышление. Неужели не видно, что парень с явными проблемами, или это только мне кажется?
Если предположить, что пишет алкоголик в стадии обострения, то весь ребус складывается как нельзя лучше. :rolleyes:
Ревнивый параноидально-шизофреничный алкоголик, неудачник, без денег и перспектив..
Понадеялся улучшить свой социальный статус при помощи красавицы из далекой страны.. Она, конечно, тоже его использовала.. все обоюдно..

Дядя_Федор
06-16-2006, 05:44 PM
Blue, there are quite strong cultural differences between our peoples, I'm suprised you didn't know that.
For example, (please, don't take it the wrong way) Russian men are supposed to be somewhat on the macho side. Russian boys are brought up with the idea that "boys don't cry". And Russain women (not all of them, of course) subconsciously expect their husbands and boyfriends to be "strong and supportive" bread-winners, so that the woman could pretend to be a little flaky and rely on her husband to take the responsibility for the family. It's part game and part true. Like a mating game. But the biggest turn off for a Russian woman (again, I'm not talking about all of them) is to see "her man" helpless, crying, begging for love. That's pretty much the end of any relationship.
Think about it. Take control of your life whether you want to continue with your marriage or not. Be a man. Make a decision and stick with it.

Good Luck.
Uncle Theodore (that's the English translation of my nick here)

Акватрель
06-16-2006, 05:51 PM

ROFLMAO!!

Leon93
06-16-2006, 07:35 PM
Dude, give her a good kick pod the zhoppa. And get a new one from remote town of Sibiria....
But don't forget to perform the " boxers test" first.:)

Экспортёр
06-16-2006, 07:41 PM
:grum: :grum:

And if the new one is already here - try "The McDonalds Test" :D

А вообще по теме так кто "с чем боролся - на то и напоролся"! (с) А если ещё деушка с Узбекистана, так про них ещё в "Snatch" крылатая фраза была...

Akela
06-16-2006, 08:20 PM
Dude, give her a good kick pod the zhoppa. And get a new one from remote town of Sibiria....
But don't forget to perform the " boxers test" first.:)

Лёня..
Вообще-то "коленом под зад" переводится как "knee under ass". ;) :grum:

Baghera
06-16-2006, 08:51 PM
Лёня..
Вообще-то "коленом под зад" переводится как "кнее ундер асс". ;) :грум:

Не совсем: swift kick in the ass :)

Akela
06-16-2006, 09:01 PM
Не совсем: swift kick in the ass :)
Так любой переведет.. Ты дословно переведи.

Leon93
06-16-2006, 09:17 PM
Strong kick into her fuckin ass...

Baghera
06-16-2006, 09:25 PM
Так любой переведет.. Ты дословно переведи.

А это и есть дословно - ведь иначе белиберда получаетса и до blue не дойдет что ему советуют ;)

Leon93
06-16-2006, 09:36 PM
Ну вот я наконец-то прочитал его первый топик..
И вот что я скажу: Если после всего что он перечислил он просит у рашн комюнити совета как разобратся лйбит она его или нет- то он безнадежен....

Лох по нашему. Т.е ЧМО которое видет что его наяпывают, но убеждает себя что ошибается...

Совет канечно только один. Заявит на аннулирование брака и вернутся к родным алкоголикам родственикам.
Не , ну надо! У нее какой-то ант уже сдесь?!

КАтегорически нельзя заводить романы с девушками оттуда, если сдесь есть кто-то из родственников.

" Женица надо на сироте"(С)

Mikhail-u
06-16-2006, 11:53 PM
Blue. I see three probable options:
1. She doesn’t like you and nothing can help to fix your relationship. Use my expats’ advice and divorce her immediately. You can bring another one (two, three, etc.) of that type.
2. She doesn’t like you but would tolerate for the sake of the Green Card. And you are ready for anything in order to have her next to yourself at least until she gets the GC. Then offer her this deal: either she is nice or you divorce her. Then your using each other would be equal.
3. She still can be close to you (the least probable). Get tougher and don’t let they believe you are going to tolerate the status quo – that is the only way you can get her back.

Thus, any way you should be sober and tough. Seriously discuss the possibility of divorce. In order to demonstrate your intentions, you must leave her for a while (take care about witnesses who would confirm that you live separately). Her advisors will estimate your seriousness then, and there is more probability she will come to you. If she hates you even stronger than she wants the GC, then nothing can help. Bring another one.

Baghera
06-17-2006, 12:14 AM
1. She doesn’t like you and nothing can help to fix your relationship. Use my expats’ advice ...

You're an ex-what??? :eek:
:evillaugh

Mikhail-u
06-17-2006, 12:47 AM
You're an ex-what??? :eek:
:evillaugh

Expatriates. Never heard?:confused:

Baghera
06-17-2006, 12:48 AM
Expatriates. Never heard?:confused:

Heard. But something else (totally different) came to mind.

Mikhail-u
06-17-2006, 01:16 AM
Хеард. Бут сометхинг елсе (тоталлы дифферент) цаме то минд.

Too sophisticated and creative mind;)

YeahBaby
06-17-2006, 03:44 AM
you know, Blue - this kind of mega super wussbag stuff is exactly what repells all women of all kind and nationalities.
You need help - kick yourself in a butt and stop crying like a baby. Cut her loose, get your shit toghether and think twice before you mail-order another "princess".
sorry dude, but from what i hear it sounds like your girl is gone and not coming back. get over it and geton with your life, meet another girls

Baghera
06-17-2006, 03:59 AM
Too sophisticated and creative mind;)

Yes. Sadly :(

Mikhail-u
06-17-2006, 07:47 AM
Yes. Sadly :(

Sadly if only environment is too simple. Then change your environment.

Aurbo
06-17-2006, 07:42 PM
Very sad story...but not uncommon...

1) try to talk to her about your feelings,fears and suspicions,ask her,if she is thinking about divorce or separation,and you will see,what her reaction is like;
2) Get some counseling - for your own sake,and offer your spouse to join you; if she is unwilling - go by yourself;
3) If your situaton is salvageble - good luck to both of you; if not - good luck to you,man...Never allow yourself to be taken for a ride any more...

Leon93
06-17-2006, 07:48 PM
1) тры то талк то хер абоут ёур феелингс,феарс анд суспиционс,аск хер,...

Вот она - женская логика...

Типа несмотря ни на что он уговаривать должен///;)

Aurbo
06-17-2006, 07:51 PM
Вот она - женская логика...

Типа несмотря ни на что он уговаривать должен///;)

...нет..прояснить ситуацитю,и,так сказать,расставить все точки над "и"...чтоб не сожалеть потом..

не уговаривать,а выслушать её,что она имеет сказать...

Leon93
06-17-2006, 08:06 PM
.а выслушать её,что она имеет сказать...

Зачем? Чтобы что?
Или типа телевизор сломался и хочется мыльную опру прям дома устроить?

БАрышне гринка нужна и она уже даже дождаться не может. Ее ещо и выслушивать?
Коленом под зад и заяву на аннулирование брака. Пущай едет домой и не создает нагрузку на американскую почву.

Aurbo
06-17-2006, 08:08 PM
Зачем? Чтобы что?
Или типа телевизор сломался и хочется мыльную опру прям дома устроить?

БАрышне гринка нужна и она уже даже дождаться не может. Ее ещо и выслушивать?
Коленом под зад и заяву на аннулирование брака. Пущай едет домой и не создает нагрузку на американскую почву.

...он так не сможет..он её любит...

Leon93
06-17-2006, 08:22 PM
...он так не сможет..он её любит...
Ну ты такая большая, а не знаешь что когда американец говорит "Ай лов хё"- то это не значит что любит. И не значит что врет. Это ВООБЩЕ ничего не значит. Это у них как моргнуть..
Вот разгружала бы она его утром и вечером- и не задумывался бы он о всяких Емеилах. А раз не разгружает- то и трагедия..
Вот такая она- мериканская любовь...

Aurbo
06-17-2006, 08:26 PM
Ну ты такая большая, а не знаешь что когда американец говорит "Ай лов хё"- то это не значит что любит. И не значит что врет. Это ВООБЩЕ ничего не значит. Это у них как моргнуть..
Вот разгружала бы она его утром и вечером- и не задумывался бы он о всяких Емеилах. А раз не разгружает- то и трагедия..
Вот такая она- мериканская любовь...
...ну..он же в неё вложил немало,не так ли? и сейчас мучается,изводится..явно она для него не пустое место...я прочитала его пост и поняла,что чувак в отчаянии...
и я пришла к выводу, что он её любит ...

Leon93
06-17-2006, 08:31 PM
...ну..он же в неё вложил немало,не так ли? и я пришла к выводу, что он её любит ...

Ну и лове хер конечно.Страдает... Т.е в переводе с английского- "жаль того что вложил". Инвистиции не вернулись. А это деньги все-таки...

Baghera
06-17-2006, 09:00 PM
Sadly if only environment is too simple. Then change your environment.

I am - by going to a sado-goth club tonight ;)
Blue: perhaps changing you environment is what you need also. It can be tough dealing with people who do not speak your language (literally and figuratively)

Krasota
06-17-2006, 09:33 PM
The guy left one message and disappeared, but people continue giving advice.:evillaugh

Leon93
06-17-2006, 10:57 PM
The guy left one message and disappeared, but people continue giving advice.:evillaugh

...Пипл,пипл...Вы звери, пипл...;)

blue
06-18-2006, 12:21 AM
Thanks For all advice
Im not asking to make judgement on what I wrote nobody knows me or her
im asking to help me understand what tanya822 wrote what does it mean I dont understand from what I read it looks bad we both have done things that could be judged as wrong im asking based on what she wrote is this what i fear or am i missunderstanding what she wrote is thier hope

GGG
06-18-2006, 01:06 AM
blue, this thread is useless without pics :grum:

Krasota
06-18-2006, 08:40 PM
Blue, are you familiar with a word "sentence"? :D

Mikhail-u
06-19-2006, 04:36 AM
Блуе, аре ёу фамилиар щитх а щорд "сентенце"? :Д

It has different meanings.

Krasota
06-19-2006, 08:26 AM
Are you Blue? :D

seapig
06-21-2006, 01:23 PM
Blue, there are quite strong cultural differences between our peoples, I'm suprised you didn't know that.
For example, (please, don't take it the wrong way) Russian men are supposed to be somewhat on the macho side. Russian boys are brought up with the idea that "boys don't cry". And Russain women (not all of them, of course) subconsciously expect their husbands and boyfriends to be "strong and supportive" bread-winners, so that the woman could pretend to be a little flaky and rely on her husband to take the responsibility for the family. It's part game and part true. Like a mating game. But the biggest turn off for a Russian woman (again, I'm not talking about all of them) is to see "her man" helpless, crying, begging for love. That's pretty much the end of any relationship.
Think about it. Take control of your life whether you want to continue with your marriage or not. Be a man. Make a decision and stick with it.

Good Luck.

Uncle Theodore, you gotta be kidding me. :D
macho
strong and supportive
bread-winners

....это качества присущие в некоторой степени ............ может быть >50% русских мужчин (и я сегодня очень щедрая) при их общей количественной нехватке на душу женского населения. Отсюда поговорки типа: я и лошадь я и бык, я и баба и мужик.

(это у вас с Советской эры осталось типа все Советское самое лучшее в мире)
И в каких это странах мужчин воспитывают быть
helpless
crying
begging for love
(можно перечислить)

Теперь понятно почему многие русские бабы бегут из страны как зайцы при первой возможности...........они вероятно ненавидят macho strong and supportive bread winners.........или может просто думают что в Америке их больше.

В отношении темы совет будет один - пить надо меньше.

Дядя_Федор
06-21-2006, 06:34 PM
Uncle Theodore, you gotta be kidding me. :D
macho
strong and supportive
bread-winners

....это качества присущие в некоторой степени ............ может быть >50% русских мужчин (и я сегодня очень щедрая) при их общей количественной нехватке на душу женского населения. Отсюда поговорки типа: я и лошадь я и бык, я и баба и мужик.

(это у вас с Советской эры осталось типа все Советское самое лучшее в мире)
И в каких это странах мужчин воспитывают быть
helpless
crying
begging for love
(можно перечислить)

Теперь понятно почему многие русские бабы бегут из страны как зайцы при первой возможности...........они вероятно ненавидят macho strong and supportive bread winners.........или может просто думают что в Америке их больше.

В отношении темы совет будет один - пить надо меньше.
No, I'm deadly serious.
Вы несколько видоизменили то, что я написал. Я утверждал, что русский мужчина is supposed to be что-то типа мачо, я нигде не говорил, что они все сплошь мачо. Но общественное мнение требует именно этого: bread-winners и supportive. Не согласны? Женщины тоже ожидают от своих мужчин подобного поведения. Никто не говорил, что они его сплошь и рядом получают. Но суровое отклонение от стандарта вызывает в русских женщинах реакцию отторжения. А таким отклонением и является образ sensitive американского плаксы-мужчины.
Теперь про то, что русские женщины бегут из России. Большинство из них бегут совсем даже не за мужиками. И способны развестись даже с самым раскрасавчиком, обвинив его во всех тяжких, как только нужда в нем пропадет. Проститутки тоже на панель идут не принцев искать. Аналогия такая.:)

seapig
06-21-2006, 07:59 PM
No, I'm deadly serious.
Теперь про то, что русские женщины бегут из России. Большинство из них бегут совсем даже не за мужиками. И способны развестись даже с самым раскрасавчиком, обвинив его во всех тяжких, как только нужда в нем пропадет. Проститутки тоже на панель идут не принцев искать. Аналогия такая.:)

Это точно, они бегут............от мужиков. Дядя Федор, женщину гонит в путь невозможность реализовать себя в семейной жизни и невозможность реализовать себя как профессионал/личность. Большинство русских мужиков приезжают в Штаты "со своим самоваром". Русские девки от безнадеги используют часто кого угодно как транспортное средство, но в конечном итоге ищут в Америке мужика, который их устраивает. (Американца, или реформированного русского). С одной стороны это некрасиво и похоже на проституцию как вы справедливо заметили особенно когда изначально нет никаких чувств. С другой стороны каждый имеет право "на стремление к счастью". Все лучше чем в Мухосранске прозябать с алкашом. Ну грешат они может быть да........но вы например можете в них бросить камень? Я немало таких встречала и у кое-кого сразу сложилось с теми мужчинами к которым они уехали.......у других после 2-3 попытки.....главное результат. "Женихи" тоже не все с крыльями кто им морды бьет и насилует, кто денег не дает и в большинстве случаев они свою транспортировку отрабатывают тем или иным способом.

Leon93
06-22-2006, 01:24 PM
реформированного русского. .

Эт который сам будет трусы стирать, да?

Фима Собак
06-22-2006, 01:49 PM
Эт который сам будет трусы стирать, да?
При современном развитии науки и техники, а также службы быта, трусы перестали быть тем мерилом подлинности чувств, за которые некоторые их принимают.

Leon93
06-22-2006, 02:01 PM
Это женская точка зрения весьма сдесь распространена.

Манюня
06-22-2006, 02:40 PM
При современном развитии науки и техники, а также службы быта, трусы перестали быть тем мерилом подлинности чувств, за которые некоторые их принимают. Некоторые просто до сих пор в позапрошлом веке живут и пытаются всё окружающeе под это подстроить. Потом бьются об эту несостыковку лбом и, так как на самого себя пенять не хочется, выходят из этого с неизменным выводом: Все бабы - с**ки!

Mikhail-u
06-22-2006, 03:07 PM
Некоторые просто до сих пор в позапрошлом веке живут и пытаются всё окружающее под это подстроить. Потом бьются об эту несостыковку лбом и, так как на самого себя пенять не хочется, выходят из этого с неизменным выводом: Все бабы - с**ки!

Манюня, ну не про трусы ведь речь, а о том, способна ли женщина не из корыстных побуждений сделать для мужчины нечто не очень развлекательное для нее, требующее усилий. Вы не сможете назвать ни одного действия, которое нельзя заказать за деньги. Ну так и что?
"Трусильный тест" имеет некоторый смысл. Вот только одна трудность: как установить бескорыстность мотивов. Если бы можно было - тогда да, вот она, которая меня любит, не брезгует ... Но вот если она демонстративно проявляет брезгливость - это симптом.

Манюня
06-22-2006, 03:33 PM
Вы никак не пoймёте одной простой вещи. Женщина с корыстными побуждениями будет превозмогать любое отвращение, лишь бы своих целей добиться. Подумайте об этом на досуге.

Leon93
06-22-2006, 04:15 PM
Поэтому так важно не заставлять. Откуда ж вам , корыстным, знать о важности добровольной стирки трусов, если заранее об этом не рассказать?

Все должно быть естественно-добровольно. Корыстные так не умеют. Им напоминать надо.

Манюня
06-22-2006, 04:18 PM
Вы сама наивность. Все корыстные бабы тока и делают что мужиков ублажают - борщи, стирки, стопки с огурчиками...пока своего не добьются.

Aurbo
06-22-2006, 04:33 PM
Ребята..знаете что..
Тут трусы - всего лишь символ...это может быть любая неприятная или неинтересная работа - кому что( готовить, ездить за покупками, косить газон и т.д.)
Так вот,еsли ваш партнёр делает это для вас,значит,у него к вам хорошее отношение, и,может быть даже, и любовь,кто знает...

Мне,например,всегда приятно,eсли чувак готовит - что-то хорошее сготовить надо врeмя,а съедается очень быстро,плюс посуда...

так что поддерживаю [Leon93] - трусильный тест очень важен..для серьёзных отношений :)

Манюня
06-22-2006, 04:35 PM
Ребята..знаете что..
Тут трусы - всего лишь символ...это может быть любая неприятная или неинтересная работа - кому что( готовить, ездить за покупками, косить газон и т.д.)
Так вот,если ваш партнёр делает это для вас,значит,у него к вам хорошее отношение, и,может быть даже, и любовь,кто знает...

Мне,например,всегда приятно,если чувак готовит - что-то хорошее сготовить надо время,а съедается очень быстро,плюс посуда...

так что поддерживаю [Leon93] - трусильный тест очень важен..для серьёзных отношений :) Ерунда. Почему? Очень просто. Этот тест предлагают использовать чтоб отличить корысть от настоящего чувства. Как я уже писала, в этом аспекте тест очень обманчив. Потому что когда партнер корыстен, он будет стремится делать даже больше, чем некорыстный партнер.

Aurbo
06-22-2006, 04:37 PM
Ерунда. Почему? Очень просто. Этот тест предлагают использовать чтоб отличить корысть от настоящего чувства. Как я уже писала, в этом аспекте тест очень обманчив. Потому что когда партнер корыстен, у будет стремится делать даже больше, чем некорыстный партнер.
..нда..действительно...тут никак не отличишь...:(

Манюня
06-22-2006, 04:39 PM
Отличить можно, но не тестами. Чувствовать надо женщину. А когда у мужика все инстинкты атрофированны материальными соображениями, он вместо того чтоб чувствовать, ждёт пока женщина пойдёт к стиральной машине. Вот такой и дождётся...года через три..;)

Aurbo
06-22-2006, 04:42 PM
Отличить можно, но не тестами. Чувствовать надо женщину. А когда у мужика все инстинкты атрофированны материальными соображениями, он вместо того чтоб чувствовать, ждёт пока женщина пойдёт к стиральной машине. Вот такой и дождётся...года через три..;)
..нда...[situation]..а если,скажем,партнёры примерно равны? у обоих есть заветная [green card]...примeрно одинаковый доход...недвижимость.. - и никаких корыстных побуждений? может,если одна/один стирает(готовит,чинит машину и т.д.) - вот тогда это - да,тест?? А?

Leon93
06-22-2006, 04:43 PM
Вот без стирки- точно дождешья..
Стирка трусов для нас- это как цветы для вас.
Ты можешь поверить что у мужика к тебе какие-то светлкые сильные чуства( впендюрить например как миниум), если он тебе цветы ни разу не дарил?

Манюня
06-22-2006, 04:44 PM
..нда...[situation]..а если,скажем,партнёры примерно равны? у обоих есть заветная [green card]...примерно одинаковый доход...недвижимость.. - и никаких корыстных побуждений? может,если одна/один стирает(готовит,чинит машину и т.д.) - вот тогда это - да,тест?? А? Конечно, очень [tempting] сказать, что вот Зюзик готовит - значит любит. На самом, деле, он просто любит готовить. И любит вкусно поесть. И ему вкусно только то, что он себе готовит. Разные причины могут быть почему кто то что то делает. Нет, всё таки чувства надо уметь почувствовать, а не проверять на стирках и готовках.

Aurbo
06-22-2006, 04:44 PM
...для меня - если чувак готовит...

Leon93
06-22-2006, 04:45 PM
. Чувствовать надо женщину. )

Твой предпоследний, как я и предсказывал, дочуствовался...

Манюня
06-22-2006, 04:46 PM
Ты можешь поверить что у мужика к тебе какие-то светлкые сильные чуства( впендюрить например как миниум), если он тебе цветы ни разу не дарил? Абсолютно. Я не цветами чувства измеряю. Зюзик мне вообще цветы может два раза за всё время подарил. Но в его чувствах я ещё ни разу не сомневалась.

Манюня
06-22-2006, 04:46 PM
...для меня - если чувак готовит...
то что? :D

Aurbo
06-22-2006, 04:47 PM
то что? :Д
то же самое,как для [Leon93] - стирка... ;)

Манюня
06-22-2006, 04:48 PM
то же самое,как для [Leon93] - стирка... ;) Странно, я же обьяснила, что это совсем не любовью может мотивироватся.

Leon93
06-22-2006, 04:50 PM
Абсолютно. Я не цветами чувства измеряю. Зюзик мне вообще цветы может два раза за всё время подарил. Но в его чувствах я ещё ни разу не сомневалась.

Когда чувак готовит,стирает и делает все остальное , то у мужщины остается только одно чуство- чуство желания впендюрить. И когда подварачивается вариант- наступает простое человеческое американское счастье.

Aurbo
06-22-2006, 04:54 PM
Странно, я же обьяснила, что это совсем не любовью может мотивироватся.
..при прочих равных условиях,конечно - примерно одинаковый доход... у обоих есть документы...бывает ведь тако..я надеюсь...;)

Urfin_JOos
06-22-2006, 05:09 PM
Прочитал я последнии 2 страницы и представил как в 21 веке в Америке стоит, вроде бы любимая мной женщина перед огромным котлом, что стоит на газу и мешает в нем деревянной мешалкой мои цветные боксерс натирая их хозяйственным мылом. И такая грусть на меня напала :(

Люди! "Fluff & Fold is the only way to live. You drop it off , you pick it up" [ц]:34:

Манюня
06-22-2006, 06:34 PM
Люди! "Fluff & Fold is the only way to live. You drop it off , you pick it up" [ц]:34: That's exactly what I do :D

seapig
06-22-2006, 07:39 PM
Манюня, ну не про трусы ведь речь, а о том, способна ли женщина не из корыстных побуждений сделать для мужчины нечто не очень развлекательное для нее, требующее усилий. Вы не сможете назвать ни одного действия, которое нельзя заказать за деньги. Ну так и что?
"Трусильный тест" имеет некоторый смысл. Вот только одна трудность: как установить бескорыстность мотивов. Если бы можно было - тогда да, вот она, которая меня любит, не брезгует ... Но вот если она демонстративно проявляет брезгливость - это симптом.

Миш, а если у нее на грязные трусы аллергия? Может она всю жизнь их мечтала стирать но не может. Вообще это все бред, в 20 лет я бы не стирала никому, а в 30 без проблем (то есть не всем желающим конечно, но тем кто прошел мои тесты на пригодность). И Манюня права если мужика "надо" то можно все что угодно сделать и разыграть а брезгливость проявлять когда он отвернется спиной. Можно прикинуться девственницей (если тебе конечно не 40) имитировать любовь, оргазм и тд и тп. Мужики как правило удивительно легко жрут такие наживки, даже неглупые.

seapig
06-22-2006, 07:41 PM
Абсолютно. Я не цветами чувства измеряю. Зюзик мне вообще цветы может два раза за всё время подарил. Но в его чувствах я ещё ни разу не сомневалась.

Аналогично, первый раз на второе свидание, тк не знал......второй раз когда поссорились (один раз за примерно 8 лет) с испуга.

Akela
06-22-2006, 07:47 PM
Миш, а если у нее на грязные трусы аллергия? Может она всю жизнь их мечтала стирать но не может. Вообще это все бред, в 20 лет я бы не стирала никому, а в 30 без проблем (то есть не всем желающим конечно, но тем кто прошел мои тесты на пригодность). И Манюня права если мужика "надо" то можно все что угодно сделать и разыграть а брезгливость проявлять когда он отвернется спиной. Можно прикинуться девственницей (если тебе конечно не 40) имитировать любовь, оргазм и тд и тп. Мужики как правило удивительно легко жрут такие наживки, даже неглупые.
хрум-хрум.

Krasota
06-22-2006, 07:56 PM
..нда...[situation]..а если,скажем,партнёры примерно равны? у обоих есть заветная [green card]...примерно одинаковый доход...недвижимость.. - и никаких корыстных побуждений? может,если одна/один стирает(готовит,чинит машину и т.д.) - вот тогда это - да,тест?? А?Если все одинакого, только один стирает/готовит/чинит машину, то у него [self-esteem] ниже плинтуса, а другой его просто использует.

Фима Собак
06-22-2006, 08:22 PM
Михаил,Вы меня удивляете.
Вот представьте, завтра изобрели материал супердешевый, супергигиеничный и стали из него делать, да-да, одноразовые какие-нибудь супертрусы.
Вы же останетесь безоружны.Как Вы сможете тогла понять, кто и как к Вам относится?

seapig
06-22-2006, 08:27 PM
Вот представьте, завтра изобрели материал супердешевый, супергигиеничный и стали из него делать, да-да, одноразовые какие-нибудь супертрусы.
Вы же останетесь безоружны.Как Вы сможете тогла понять, кто и как к Вам относится?

Фима, так давно уж.....
http://lazarsluggage.stores.yahoo.net/ondiun121.html

Вот если одноразовые стирает, то точно любит. У одного нашего друга была девушка очень хорошая, но из деревни.......так она один раз ему от усердия костюм постирала вручную, вместо того чтобы сдать в химчистку.

Дядя_Федор
06-22-2006, 08:33 PM
Некоторых товарищей тут послушаешь, прям какой-то трусовый фетиш у них, что ли...
А почему Вы, собственно, ТАК боитесь, что женщина к вам какие-то корыстные мысли затаила?

seapig
06-22-2006, 08:46 PM
Некоторых товарищей тут послушаешь, прям какой-то трусовый фетиш у них, что ли...
А почему Вы, собственно, ТАК боитесь, что женщина к вам какие-то корыстные мысли затаила?

Дядя Федор, а если у них "златые горы". А она лопату как достанет.... как начнет копать....

Вон Пол Маккартни и то не испугался, а так же J. Howard Marshall,
которого Annа Nicole Smith подцепила.

Дядя_Федор
06-22-2006, 08:50 PM
Дядя Федор, а если у них "златые горы". А она лопату как достанет.... как начнет копать....

Вон Пол Маккартни и то не испугался, а так же J. Howard Marshall,
которого Annа Nicole Smith подцепила.
Пренап надо писать.
А уж муж Анны-Николь оторвался напоследок по самое низзя. Ему завидовать надо, а не сочувствовать.

Leon93
06-22-2006, 08:53 PM
Фима, так давно уж.....
хттп://лазарслуггаге.сторес.яхоо.нет/ондиун121.хтмл

Вот если одноразовые стирает, то точно любит. У одного нашего друга была девушка очень хорошая, но из деревни.......так она один раз ему от усердия костюм постирала вручную, вместо того чтобы сдать в химчистку.
КАкие нафиг однорозовые?(Тем более как на сайте, от Крупской).
Одни в жим, другие на работу, третьи на выход.НЕ будете же вы повторно желтым спереди коричневым сзади одевать,да? Итого 90 штук в месяц($10 за пять + доставка=$270) А если в семье четыре человека= $1080.

НЕ, лучше многоразовые. А на $1080 можно очень даже девушку из деревни привести. Которая знает что стирать в ручную можно только костюмы из настоящей шерсти.( а про сдешнее гавенное качество костюмов ей можно предварительно рассказать)

Leon93
06-22-2006, 08:56 PM
Вон Пол Маккартни и то не испугался, а так же Й. Хощард Маршалл,
которого Анна Ницоле Смитх подцепила.
Им нечуствительно если кто с лопатой придет. Они не с лопатой золотые горы зарабатывали..

seapig
06-22-2006, 09:01 PM
КАкие нафиг однорозовые?(Тем более как на сайте, от Крупской).
Одни в жим, другие на работу, третьи на выход.НЕ будете же вы повторно желтым спереди коричневым сзади одевать,да? Итого 90 штук в месяц($10 за пять + доставка=$270) А если в семье четыре человека= $1080.

НЕ, лучше многоразовые. А на $1080 можно очень даже девушку из деревни привести. Которая знает что стирать в ручную можно только костюмы из настоящей шерсти.( а про сдешнее гавенное качество костюмов ей можно предварительно рассказать)

......а можно еще научить девушку шить трусы.

Leon93
06-22-2006, 09:20 PM
Кстати Елфи говорила что она не стирает трусы , а покупает всегд новые
( себе и мужу) . НАверно с этого сайта. Дизайн обьясняет многое..

Не, лучше стройную девушку из деревни.

Mikhail-u
06-22-2006, 11:16 PM

Сипиг, но ведь я же в своем посте отделил идею от ее практического осуществления.
Тем не менее, люди, которые любят, органы отдают свои, не то, что алергией рискуют. Куда как неприятны воспитанным в интеллигентной семье девушкам малограмотные уголовники - а ведь влюбляются и про всю неприятность забывают.
А тонкие чувства, ну не всем дано. Зато: "я не буду для тебя ничего делать, потому что дома я этого не делала" - действительно повод для размышления. А если мужчина ее любит, то он и сам в определенный момент ее остановит (при наличии аллергии). Что Вы бы делали или не делали в 20 лет может говорить только о Вашей готовности к семейной жизни. В 20 лет скорее всего не были готовы. Кстати, я уже упоминал, что когда надо было, я и сам своей бывшей постирал ее трусы.

Mikhail-u
06-22-2006, 11:26 PM

О дамы, да я же совершенно ясно написал, что "трусы" - это символ. И змея to zhe samoe перевела-разжевала. ЕСли женщина готова на некоторые усилия, чтобы сделать приятное мужчине - это еще не значит 100%, что она его любит, но если не готова - точно не любит. Это же так просто.

Кстати, женская "любовь ушами" - вот уж совсем..., ведь сказать легче, чем сделать. Однако, противницы "проверки делом" позволяют себe пасть в обьятия словесных угодников. Где же тут ваш разум, критикессы?;)

Манюня
06-22-2006, 11:31 PM
Кстати, женская "любовь ушами" - вот уж совсем..., ведь сказать легче, чем сделать. Однако, противницы "проверки делом" позволяют себе пасть в обьятия словесных угодников. Где же тут ваш разум, критикессы?;) А кто сказал что мы любим ушами? У меня мой - как раз таки не словоохотливый... смотри как мало писАть стал. :evillaugh

Mikhail-u
06-23-2006, 08:10 AM
А кто сказал что мы любим ушами? У меня мой - как раз таки не словоохотливый... смотри как мало писАть стал. :евиллаугх

Готов допустить, что Вы лично выбиваетесь из общего ряда. А что касается того, что ОН мало пишет на форуме - так может его заставляют петь соловьем дома и сил на форум уже не остаётся.:)

Фима Собак
06-23-2006, 09:07 AM
О дамы, да я же совершенно ясно написал, что "трусы" - это символ. И змея to zhe samoe перевела-разжевала. ЕСли женщина готова на некоторые усилия, чтобы сделать приятное мужчине - это еще не значит 100%, что она его любит, но если не готова - точно не любит. Это же так просто.

Кстати, женская "любовь ушами" - вот уж совсем..., ведь сказать легче, чем сделать. Однако, противницы "проверки делом" позволяют себe пасть в обьятия словесных угодников. Где же тут ваш разум, критикессы?;)
Так и я про символы. Про умение отличать главное от неглавного.
Вот и вся разница. Одни, когда любят, думают, что они могут сделать для того(той), кого(которую) любят.Другие же начинают ждать,а чтоже тот(та), которого они, как им кажется "любят", приложит некоторые усилия и сделает для них что-то приятное. И достаточно ли это приятное приятно. Понимаете?
Это же так просто.

Aurbo
06-23-2006, 09:11 AM
Так и я про символы. Про умение отличать главное от неглавного.
Вот и вся разница. Одни, когда любят, думают, что они могут сделать для того(той), кого(которую) любят.Другие же начинают ждать,а чтоже тот(та), которого они, как им кажется "любят", приложит некоторые усилия и сделает для них что-то приятное. И достаточно ли это приятное приятно. Понимаете?
Это же так просто.

..в принципе - если ВЫ любите малину,но пытаетесь ловить рыбку на эту приманку, то у вас нифига не выйдет - так как рыба любит червяков...вроде из Карнеги...

Так же и в жизни - делать то,что ваш партнёр любит,а не вы любите, то что ему нужно ,важно и приятно..

И если вам это не в падлу, конечно...

Фима Собак
06-23-2006, 09:21 AM
Так же и в жизни - делать то,что ваш партнёр любит,а не вы любите, то что ему нужно ,важно и приятно..

И если вам это не в падлу, конечно...
Так и я о том же.Разве нет?

Aurbo
06-23-2006, 09:22 AM
да,конечно..совершенно согласна...

Манюня
06-23-2006, 11:40 AM
Готов допустить, что Вы лично выбиваетесь из общего ряда. А что касается того, что ОН мало пишет на форуме - так может его заставляют петь соловьем дома и сил на форум уже не остаётся.:) Ага, пальцы выламываю, вот и печатать не может

seapig
06-23-2006, 12:09 PM
Тем не менее, люди, которые любят, органы отдают свои, не то, что алергией рискуют.

Органы не отдам :fig: фиг вам (только через мой труп)...мне самой мало.
Причем мне не только своих жалко. Муж раньше кровь сдавал.....литров 6 сдал, когда поженились я ему запретила (сказала сама пить буду, работа такая).

Alex_3112
06-23-2006, 01:43 PM
Муж раньше кровь сдавал.....литров 6 сдал
Зараз? :2:

seapig
06-23-2006, 05:41 PM
Зараз? :2:

Нет лет за 10. Когда 5 литров сдаешь тебе дают донорский значок, а на 6 литров у них уже значка нет. Так что чего сдавать то зря?

Mikhail-u
06-23-2006, 07:22 PM

конечно Вы не об этом. ЕСли Вы слепо любите, то делаете с удовольствием приятное не сильно оценивая поведение обьекта. И здесь опасность - в порыве эйфории не замечаете, что приросли к абсолютно чужому существу. Так чем никак не оценивать, лучше хоть какой-то методику, пусть не совершенную.
Но упорный и демонстративный отказ - это серьезная информация к размышлению: он/она не хочет ни по зову сердца, ни даже корысти ради. Значит- ничего вас не связывает, ни любовь, ни выгода, по крайней мере со стороны того человека. И дальше будет хуже, холодность перерастет в ненависть.

fstjmy04
08-05-2006, 01:09 AM
Of course not! He is a Prince Charming who saved her from the misery of Uzbekistan :evillaugh
what exactly do you mean by this that I think I should be treated better because I took her from Uzbekistan to the USA
Prince Charming No not me I lived in her country for eight months

fstjmy04
08-05-2006, 01:14 AM
Generally, a myth, especially the last part. In a home country, where "very little" is a norm, it works. In America, where it's easy for "very beutifull smart hardworking" women to succeed, they choose success.

Sorry, man, but didn't it ever crossed your mind that she could be out of your league?

Uh-uh. I understand your throuble.

Wait a second, your wife's Aunt is living here?

All the bad signs. And, I have to say, you didn't make it any better.

Ok, you marriage is in a deep throuble, and honestly I can not see a good way of saving it. Now you can keep trying (not weeping and drinking!), or you can speak frankly to your wife (and probably end your marriage in a gratious way), or try to punish your wife with all legal means.

From your post alone, it's difficult to say whether your wife is a honest and decent person, or she simply used you as a stepping stone.

Be strong, and be gentleman, no matter what happens!

what is out of my league to goodlooking for me
I am 5.8 black hair blue eyes 160lbs no fat very fit and attractive = to her
I dont think looks is the issue here than what?

fstjmy04
08-05-2006, 01:19 AM
1. She doesn’t like you and nothing can help to fix your relationship. Use my expats’ advice and divorce her immediately. You can bring another one (two, three, etc.) of that type.
2. She doesn’t like you but would tolerate for the sake of the Green Card. And you are ready for anything in order to have her next to yourself at least until she gets the GC. Then offer her this deal: either she is nice or you divorce her. Then your using each other would be equal.
3. She still can be close to you (the least probable). Get tougher and don’t let they believe you are going to tolerate the status quo – that is the only way you can get her back.

Thus, any way you should be sober and tough. Seriously discuss the possibility of divorce. In order to demonstrate your intentions, you must leave her for a while (take care about witnesses who would confirm that you live separately). Her advisors will estimate your seriousness then, and there is more probability she will come to you. If she hates you even stronger than she wants the GC, then nothing can help. Bring another one.

What makes you think Im an alcoholic I drank for one month straight so and yes im starting to believe what you said in paragraph 2 also I dont want to bring another one as you said I met her while I was working there for eight months I have been to many countries I did not know of any scams to get in the USA I am a telecommunications engineer

fstjmy04
08-05-2006, 01:30 AM
you know, Blue - this kind of mega super wussbag stuff is exactly what repells all women of all kind and nationalities.
You need help - kick yourself in a butt and stop crying like a baby. Cut her loose, get your shit toghether and think twice before you mail-order another "princess".
sorry dude, but from what i hear it sounds like your girl is gone and not coming back. get over it and geton with your life, meet another girls

Wow How old are you 10 mail order? what
I meet her on a work assignment I lived in her country for eight months by the way have you ever been married or had a serious relationship cry yes I do maby if you ever loved a woman and she does something similar to you you to will cry I promise you if you dont you didnt love her and my shit is together I have a degree in engineering and own 2 houses what do you have I strongly recomend that the next time you give advice try to be a little more sensitive unless you knew us both personally

fstjmy04
08-05-2006, 01:33 AM

So glad you are not in office
and you tell me to get it together

fstjmy04
08-05-2006, 01:38 AM
you tell me to get it together
death scares people and the idea of death frightens people this is why nucular weapons keep all countries at bay because we all know the outcome there is none how do you come up with such a statement do you want to die do you hate people

fstjmy04
08-05-2006, 01:45 AM
Are you completely mad I love this what the hell is wrong with you I asked the russian community for help understanding a woman from your country and you people write this shit why do you hate us so much what did I do to you. How could you write a statement like this where in my letter does it warrent such reply
I met her while I was working in her country for eight months I have many Russian friends in this country none act like this

fstjmy04
08-05-2006, 01:48 AM
no I got the name out of the color of my eyes
do you have a soul or maby you arent that smart

fstjmy04
08-05-2006, 01:49 AM
??????????????

fstjmy04
08-05-2006, 01:56 AM
Thanks for the advice but I met her in her country after being there for eight months I have dated many woman from all over the world as well as in my country I am a very attractive man 5.9 blue eyes black hair and well built im not one of those 60 year old men who marry a 25 year old Russian beauty and wonder why after 2 years they come home and she is gone

fstjmy04
08-05-2006, 02:00 AM
LEON93
you seem to be the only person with dignity and morels do you live in the US or Russia I really appreciate all of your support allthough I dont want to kick her in the ass I thank you for defending me you must have actually read the ad again thanks
James

fstjmy04
08-05-2006, 02:02 AM
No what is a sentance can you teach me please

Дядя_Федор
08-05-2006, 02:04 AM
If you're replying to specific messages, could you please quote them? Otherwise, it's kinda hard to see whom you praise and whom you curse...

Urfin_JOos
08-05-2006, 02:40 AM
??????????????
Are you a husband of Blue??? What the f#%k.... I've missed something? Have we not already had topics like that?

Жалоба
08-05-2006, 05:15 AM
Well, the man wants understanding and no criticism, am I right? Then, we are sorry that you are in such a pain and so on and so forth.... Is that what you want to hear????
I believe in balance, so it will come back to her if she brings you so much pain and at the same time, sorry to say that, Mr. Blue (or James), you must be paying for something too.
Still I wonder why you didn't find someone more close to you and your nature here?
That would make more sense.
Zhaloba :rolleyes:

Akela
08-05-2006, 10:01 AM
Zhaloba :rolleyes:
Ты должна была бы подписаться - Complain. ;)

Mikhail-u
08-05-2006, 11:52 AM
What makes you think Im an alcoholic I drank for one month straight so and yes im starting to believe what you said in paragraph 2 also I dont want to bring another one as you said I met her while I was working there for eight months I have been to many countries I did not know of any scams to get in the USA I am a telecommunications engineer

I used broad meaning of "sober" - seeing things what they are.

Once you agree on the paragraph 2, you have to realize that you lose your influence after she gets GC. Then what? Bringing a new one? And I don't understand how relevant is "working there for eight months"?

химик
08-05-2006, 03:28 PM
Dude you nuts, you can find such piece of pussy in every third word country but why the hell you had to marry em???
My advice in this particular case - file the marriage annul (not divorce). Don't live in past - live now... This bitch make your life miserable? - well bud you are guilty in that as much as she... YOU let her get control over YOUR life... So as some of us already said, file marriage annul and give her swift kick in her left arse chick so she can spin all way back to Uzbekistan....
Btw thats a russian way dealing with bitches

seapig
08-05-2006, 03:59 PM
Dude you nuts, you can find such piece of pussy in every third word country but why the hell you had to marry em???
My advice in this particular case - file the marriage annul (not divorce). Don't live in past - live now... This bitch make your life miserable? - well bud you are guilty in that as much as she... YOU let her get control over YOUR life... So as some of us already said, file marriage annul and give her swift kick in her left arse chick so she can spin all way back to Uzbekistan....
Btw thats a russian way dealing with bitches

химик, are you practicing law in your spare time now?
There is no way he can annul this marriage

In New Jersey there are two types of annulment. In the first type the marriage is declared void ab initio, or from its inception, as though it had never existed. You do not legally have to go to court to have the marriage declared void ab initio, although it's a good idea to do so. In the case of an annulment, a marriage must be "totally void" in order for it to be considered annulled.

There are two characteristics of a "totally void" marriage:

the marriage posses some defect rendering it susceptible to collateral attack (some evidence that shows the marriage never happened or should have never happened) even after the death of one or both spouses; and

no direct step or proceeding to annul is necessary (although the latter may be desirable).

One such defect is if your spouse was formally married to someone else and still has not divorced that person. Your marriage to this spouse is considered totally void.

Another defective marriage is one done between "blood" relatives.

The second type of annulment is called voidable. A voidable marriage can only be annulled by going to court and having it declared void. . Annulment is available in New Jersey, and in some cases it can be obtained under the name of a divorce. Along with obtaining an annulment for bigamy and for lack of consensual age, a marriage may be declared void if the parties did not really intend to marry or if they are incapacitated, as in insanity, intoxication, fraud, and duress. Although annulments may be granted, the preference of the court is not to annul, but for the parties to divorce. Also, any marriage that is expressly prohibited by statute is void by annulment

Donat
08-05-2006, 06:20 PM
I would personally like to hear the other side arguments before suggesting marriage annulment :)

химик
08-05-2006, 06:49 PM
химик, are you practicing law in your spare time now?
There is no way he can annul this marriage
kind of ....

The second type of annulment is called voidable. A voidable marriage can only be annulled by going to court and having it declared void. . Annulment is available in New Jersey, and in some cases it can be obtained under the name of a divorce. Along with obtaining an annulment for bigamy and for lack of consensual age, a marriage may be declared void if the parties did not really intend to marry or if they are incapacitated, as in insanity, intoxication, fraud , and duress. Although annulments may be granted, the preference of the court is not to annul, but for the parties to divorce. Also, any marriage that is expressly prohibited by statute is void by annulment

He'll need good lawer thou

seapig
08-05-2006, 06:55 PM
kind of ....

He'll need good lawer thou

and how is he going to prove the fraud ...... by telling the same story? I seriously doubt even a "good lawyer" can help in this case. A "good lawyer" could also help her with a lot of things, you know.

химик
08-05-2006, 09:55 PM
Question is who can afford better lawer...
I know was a big uproar on RWA then some dude managed cut loose one bitch on the base the she said in court that she wanted come to America ... before marrige ... so go figure....

Mikhail-u
08-05-2006, 11:52 PM
Question is who can afford better lawer...

To the best of my knowledge, in MA husband is obliged to pay for his wife's lawyer (pay for his own harm). That is why lawyers easily encourage females to become bitches.

химик
08-06-2006, 10:26 AM
But hustband not obligated pay for best lawer or so to speak for lawers of wife choice ... So I'd say MA offer a good deal on divorces

seapig
08-06-2006, 11:47 AM
But hustband not obligated pay for best lawer or so to speak for lawers of wife choice ... So I'd say MA offer a good deal on divorces

If he is not Donald Trump, the whole contested divorce thing for the average Joe, is pretty much the same, not to mention uncontested. Sometimes the lawyers who charge reasonable fees or work pro bono can be 10X better than expensive ones. It is very true for family and criminal practice. When defendant in criminal case gets a lawyer from the "panel" (in case when he|she can not afford an attorney) he|she might get one of the best ones practicing in that city|county. The whole "good lawyer" thing is made up by the lawyers, so morons who have way too much money would pay 10X more for the same kind of services. Now, there are cases when a good attorney can make a difference, but they are rare. In most of the cases you can't really go around the law even though "good lawyers" are trying to give you that impression.

Sixteen
08-06-2006, 01:05 PM
If he is not Donald Trump, the whole contested divorce thing for the average Joe, is pretty much the same, not to mention uncontested. Sometimes the lawyers who charge reasonable fees or work pro bono can be 10X better than expensive ones. It is very true for family and criminal practice. When defendant in criminal case gets a lawyer from the "panel" (in case when he|she can not afford an attorney) he|she might get one of the best ones practicing in that city|county. The whole "good lawyer" thing is made up by the lawyers, so morons who have way too much money would pay 10X more for the same kind of services. Now, there are cases when a good attorney can make a difference, but they are rare. In most of the cases you can't really go around the law even though "good lawyers" are trying to give you that impression.

из того что я видел - гуд лоер отличается от бэд лоера тем что у него мозги еще способны воспринимать что ему говорят, и он не находится в постоянном сне. и он может вести дело, не делать идиотских ошибок, не терять документов, вовремя подавать в суд то что нужно подать ... то есть он просто способен делать свою работу.
плохой лоер свою работу делать не способен - только биллы выписывать.
конечно есть еще всякие гениальные лоеры, но они редки, судя по всему.
и для большинства случаев гений не нужен, нужен просто добросовестный человек который не будет все делать с закрытыми глазами и во сне, заливая мозг экстази.

Mikhail-u
08-06-2006, 02:18 PM

There is a difference between "he|she might get one of the best" (also might get the worst) from the panel, or he/she chooses based on records. I do not think a targeted husband can influence his wife's choice. Her purpose might be just damaging the husband's wealth by this endless money charges (hiring most expencive lawyers).

Mikhail-u
08-06-2006, 02:20 PM

And this might be a future model for other states. So, vote for Dems!:evillaugh

химик
08-07-2006, 07:29 PM
Well... I still like low taxes and more or less free for all economy so republicans FTW!

Mikhail-u
08-08-2006, 11:59 PM
Well... I still like low taxes and more or less free for all economy so republicans FTW!

then you must understand something;)

Жалоба
08-10-2006, 02:07 AM
меня чо-то конкретно убивает до сих пор его фраза, мол, конечно, надо ко мне лучче относиться, мол, я жеж ее спасаю из Узбекистана....... дядька-то добрый, ха, а мы не ценим. :D

Mikhail-u
08-10-2006, 05:40 PM
меня чо-то конкретно убивает до сих пор его фраза, мол, конечно, надо ко мне лучче относиться, мол, я жеж ее спасаю из Узбекистана....... дядька-то добрый, ха, а мы не ценим. :Д

Ну а каково чувствовать себя дедом Мазаем, от которого зайцы разбегаются? ;) Если серьёзно, я просто не сомневаюсь, что девушка не раз и не два акцентировалась на том, что её нужно спасти из ужасного Узбекистана. Мужик потому и недоумевает.

химик
08-11-2006, 06:50 PM
меня чо-то конкретно убивает до сих пор его фраза, мол, конечно, надо ко мне лучче относиться, мол, я жеж ее спасаю из Узбекистана....... дядька-то добрый, ха, а мы не ценим. :D
И что самое печально ведь ето правда ...

Leon93
08-18-2006, 09:03 PM
меня чо-то конкретно убивает до сих пор его фраза, мол, конечно, надо ко мне лучче относиться, мол, я жеж ее спасаю из Узбекистана....... дядька-то добрый, ха, а мы не ценим. :Д

Это можно выразить коротко: наглая неблагодарность.

Конечно это никому не нравица. Хотя это дело мужщины- что бы поставить дело так чтобы при отходе такой жены небыло чуства что недоотработала.;)

Даже если и не из Узбекистана.