PDA

View Full Version : LOOKING FOR POSITION AS LEGAL CONSULTANT/ RUSSIAN TRANSLATOR

emoussin
05-09-2006, 02:11 PM
I am looking for a position at a company working with Russia, that will utilize my educational and professional experiences in legal and international business issues and my abilities to speak and translate in Russian, English, some French and Czech.

I have a degree in law and business from International University, Moscow, Russia. It is ranked one of the top private universities in Russia similar to American ranked Ivy League universities. I have a Master's degree from Dartmouth College and a Master's degree in linguistics from Indiana University. I am recipient of prestigious scholarships. I have work experience with law firms, universities and governmental agencies. I have worked as a translator and interpreter.

I am a native speaker of Russian. I am highly proficient in English; I have excellent writing and speaking skills. In addition, I have working knowledge of French and some Czech. I've been living in the US for six years and I am familiar with both Russian and American cultures.

I have a resume which further outlines my experience. If you are interested in my qualifications, please contact me via email ([email protected]).

Sincerely,

Elizaveta