PDA

View Full Version : Family from Siberia?

alex20
02-27-2006, 10:09 AM
HI to you all!
I don't know a Russian, so I have to write on English with hope that someone would give me a wright advice.
Well, I am Serbian, but my grandmother came from Russia in Serbia 1919 year. She and her family has lived in Руская Бакла (оr Бакльа) somewhere near Новосибирск.
But from then, she never ever heard for the rest of her family. Unfortunately I was born a long time after her death, so I haven't any further information. Any way to find out what was with a rest of my family?
Thank you.
Alex

КошЫчка
02-27-2006, 10:42 AM
I am confused.. your grandma... was she from Serbia or Siberia?? If you are looking for relatives in Siberia (women in particular), you may want to check with user Leon93. He travels there every so often, and perhaps, one of your distant relatives had an unfortunate experience of running into him.
Serbia, on the other hand, I am not sure.. doubt that he would try and search for his wife-to-be there.. it’s dangerous there.. kinda..

alex20
02-27-2006, 11:25 AM
What is confusing Koshchica?
There are differences as I can see in letters.Also,I've already explain what I need. Thank you for info, but they are not interesting me. I don't wanna contact personal any of users of Forum. I need official way.
Also, don't talking about thing that you really didn't see in reality(I'm talking about your comments of "dangerous in Serbia") . Danger has two faces. Rememeber that.
Keep smiling that's your best and real face.
Regards
Alex

Alex_3112
02-27-2006, 01:11 PM
She and her family has lived in Руская Бакла (оr Бакльа) somewhere near Новосибирск.

I never heard about such place. It must have been renamed for a long time now.

Robot
02-27-2006, 01:20 PM
I never heard about such place. It must have been renamed for a long time now.

Может быть Руская Бакла сейчас называется Туц Оукыун?

Leon93
02-27-2006, 03:49 PM
I am confused.. your grandma... was she from Serbia or Siberia?? If you are looking for relatives in Siberia (women in particular), you may want to check with user Leon93. He travels there every so often, and perhaps, one of your distant relatives had an unfortunate experience of running into him.
Serbia, on the other hand, I am not sure.. doubt that he would try and search for his wife-to-be there.. it’s dangerous there.. kinda..

F U, your fortunate experience of running into nobody, and all yours distant relatives...

Akela
02-27-2006, 06:43 PM
Наблюдение: "F U" по всей вероятности означает "For You".
Правда, Леня?

P.S. F U Leon: как у тебя дела?

КошЫчка
02-28-2006, 08:08 AM
Наблюдение: "Ф У" по всей вероятности означает "Фор Ёу".
Правда, Леня?

П.С. Ф У Леон: как у тебя дела?
Акела ты чё телек не смотришь.. [F U stands for Felix Unger "Odd Couple] там одна из самых классических сцен, когда вконец обезумевший, от привычек читоплюя Феликса, орёт "Я только через месяц понял что записочки оставленные на моей подушке с подписью FU значат Felix Unger" :grum:

alex20
02-28-2006, 11:05 AM
Thanks Alex 3112,
I suspeccted that the name of this place was changed from then.But the only way wich I can see now is to find if there exist at all the OLD CHART of Russia from these times, or maybe some book with past and present names of places and towns. Is there any big Library (some kind for example National library) maybe who has many documents of these times?
Some adviced me to contact RED CROSS, but they are in global chaos because they are simpley overwhelm with many requests from the others of the rest of a world. So, if I would even try, it would be very long time, I am sure even maybe a years and years before any reply from them, or it would be quick answer with "NOT FOUND". Simpley, they haven't a time (and nerves) to work on this OLD FACTS. They aren't urgent. And i undestant it.
So it's all on me. To research with help of kind people. So,thank you again.
Regards,
Alex20

hilfe1
02-24-2007, 07:24 AM
What was the names of your relatives?

nat123
02-24-2007, 07:55 AM
Может быть Руская Бакла сейчас называется Туц Оукыун?

Я вот удивалась с утрица.....можит ето Байкал? никаких других баклоф я не слышала.