PDA

View Full Version : Friend from Serbia

alex20
02-17-2006, 10:38 AM
:прив: :прив:

Hello to all,
I am from Serbia (Belgrade) and 39 old merried female. I should like to Introduce a some people from Russia. I like design, sports (I am ctice sportsman), music, design with practice of Feng Shui. I am also half Russian (my grandmother came from Russia 1919 in Serbia). Si it's not for suprised why I love Rusia and it's culture as well as a Russian nation . I have to apologize to you all, because I dont speak Russian, but for true there are not bariers!
LOVE HUNTERS ARE NOT WELLCOME!
До свиданиа,

Тијана

Robot
02-17-2006, 10:41 AM
Hello. My name is George W. Bridge. Nice to meet you. :34:

Robot
03-16-2006, 12:37 PM
My friends would like to meet you. Really. They like monkey as you are. They never seen such a kind of monkey at all. So you are wellcome to be their guest in ZOO. And dont warry, they'll help you to not laugh anymore on very friendly way!;)
Can you post pictures of your friends? Do they look like ZOO wardens?

alex20
03-16-2006, 12:38 PM
Hello. My name is George W. Bridge. Nice to meet you. :34:
Helo George. Nice to meet you too! How's that your name isn't Russian?
From where you are?
Alex20

alex20
03-16-2006, 12:43 PM
Can you post pictures of your friends? Do they look like ZOO wardens?
Why do you asking this?
The previous message didn't post to you.
Alex20

Robot
03-16-2006, 12:44 PM
Helo George. Nice to meet you too! How's that your name isn't Russian?
From where you are?
Alex20
George is absolutely Russian name. My last name I changed from Mostov to Bridge, when I came to US.
I'm from small village Donetsk in Krasivayababa region.
George W. Bridge

Robot
03-16-2006, 12:45 PM
Why do you asking this?
The previous message didn't post to you.
Alex20
I just curious.
Have you ever see catroon "Curious george"? It's about me.
George W. Bridge.

alex20
03-16-2006, 12:59 PM
George is absolutely Russian name. My last name I changed from Mostov to Bridge, when I came to US.
I'm from small village Donetsk in Krasivayababa region.
George W. Bridge

GEORGE (English), JORGOS(Greek), DJORDJE (Serbian) GEORGIJE (the acient Slovens name) there are many variables of this name Robot. But this is not NATIV RUSSIAN NAME (G E O R G E with exact pronuncing ). As I know.
Alex20

NataliaLA
03-17-2006, 02:16 PM
Guys, please stop.
Alex, you just got here and already fighting.....c'mon...
If you don't like our Koshechka (kitty), don't read her. Put her on ignore list and live happily ever after....

Рыжий, тебе это надо?

alex20
03-17-2006, 02:25 PM
Guys, please stop.
Alex, you just got here and already fighting.....c'mon...
If you don't like our Koshechka (kitty), don't read her. Put her on ignore list and live happily ever after....

Рыжий, тебе это надо?
Dear Natalia,
I have to apologize to you and your colegues because of some reactions. But you have already sow what it was.
Natalia, I just WANTED TO FIND A TRULY FRIENDS AND LOSTED FAMILY.
I'am as many of us, very sensitive when we talking about families.
So it's not correct and no place for some "UNUSUAL"comments. Could Koshchika be "remouved" from all my post please, at all. I suggest it for peace.
I hope you'll understand me. Thank you.
Best regards,
ALEX20

vpered
03-17-2006, 02:28 PM
Я солидарен с Алексом с Мечом и Цифрами, так называемой КошЫчке не место на этом форуме!

NataliaLA
03-17-2006, 02:31 PM
Of course i don't need a dictionary. I see DICK when look at your face!;) :D :D ;)
hey, hey, hey
I am admin of this forum. Please behave!
I am deleting all the post from Koshechka and your replays to her. Don’t talk to people like that. Don’t call them names!

alex20
03-17-2006, 02:48 PM
Thank you Nataly:D !

alex20
03-18-2006, 07:55 AM
I send these photos from our traveling during last 5 years, to all my russian friends. I wish to make a relaxing your day with this pictures. I hope you'll enjoy!