PDA

View Full Version : WWW.MOSCOWFLIX.COM

Moscowflix
11-01-2005, 04:26 PM
WWW.MOSCOWFLIX.COM Rent Russian DVDs online at WWW.MOSCOWFLIX.COM No late fees. No contract. Pre-paid first class postage both ways. Fast delivery.

To answer all of your questions:

I am running report every night that tells me what movies my users added to their queues and compares it to the number of movies I have in the inventory. Based on that I will know how many copies of specific DVD disks I will have to have in the inventory to make sure that all of my users get movies on time. We update our inventory regularly with that information. I guarantee excellent service!

Your information e.g. Name, Address, Billing information, etc... Remains encrypted our own database. No one, even our company employees have access to that information. We use verisign certificate to make sure that data gets transmitted securely.
We don't share your information!

All DVDs are bought from licensed distributor in US who own the right to produce and distribute DVDs within the US. We do not make illegal copies

We don't offer adult movies and our inventory is very family-oriented. We have all the latest movies plus classics, documentary and a huge collection of kid’s movies.

Please go to moscowflix.com and you can browse through our collection without signing up.

Akela
11-01-2005, 05:03 PM
спам....

Moscowflix
11-03-2005, 06:33 AM
WWW.MOSCOWFLIX.COM Rent Russian DVDs online at WWW.MOSCOWFLIX.COM No late fees. No contract. Pre-paid first class postage both ways. Fast delivery.

To answer all of your questions:

I am running report every night that tells me what movies my users added to their queues and compares it to the number of movies I have in the inventory. Based on that I will know how many copies of specific DVD disks I will have to have in the inventory to make sure that all of my users get movies on time. We update our inventory regularly with that information. I guarantee excellent service!

Your information e.g. Name, Address, Billing information, etc... Remains encrypted our own database. No one, even our company employees have access to that information. We use verisign certificate to make sure that data gets transmitted securely.
We don't share your information!

All DVDs are bought from licensed distributor in US who own the right to produce and distribute DVDs within the US. We do not make illegal copies

We don't offer adult movies and our inventory is very family-oriented. We have all the latest movies plus classics, documentary and a huge collection of kid’s movies.

Please go to moscowflix.com and you can browse through our collection without signing up.

Please address your questions or concerns to [email protected]

цепной_кот
11-03-2005, 09:51 AM
Москау фликс, не ставьте больше Ваш спам на наш форум. Зачем Вам портить репутацию своему бизнесу?

eugene1946
11-03-2005, 01:16 PM
Москау фликс, не ставьте больше Ваш спам на наш форум. Зачем Вам портить репутацию своему бизнесу?

Скажите пожалуйста как он портит репутациу своему бизнесу.

цепной_кот
11-03-2005, 01:48 PM
Скажите пожалуйста как он портит репутациу своему бизнесу. А гордое звание "спаммера" - помогает репутации? :shock: