PDA

View Full Version : peremena statusa

krepish
09-13-2005, 03:56 PM
Vsem Privet.
Moi case po Asylum perenesen na sudebnae slushanie god nazad, sud v june 2006 v Bostone. Kakovi shansi peremeni statusa na
H1 visa i dalneishee razvitie sobitie v plot' do poluchenija GC esli eto vozmojno.
Spasibi Bolshoe

справочник
09-13-2005, 11:41 PM
Vsem Privet.
Moi case po Asylum perenesen na sudebnae slushanie god nazad, sud v june 2006 v Bostone. Kakovi shansi peremeni statusa na
H1 visa i dalneishee razvitie sobitie v plot' do poluchenija GC esli eto vozmojno.
Spasibi Bolshoe
Нулевой.

Advokat Alex Berd
10-02-2005, 10:08 PM
1. Если Вам удалосъ найти спонсора, и он подал/подает на Labor Certification, и если Ви проходите по ЕB-2, то у Вас ест' шанс подат' на Adjustment of Status дo 06/2006.

2. Есть еше много информации, которая важна: asylum grounds, страна, potential relief (cancellation of removal - 10 лет в стране и т.д.), американские родственники, и т.д.

3. Начинайте готовит'са к Вашему court day.

You should consult with a competent U.S. immigration attorney.

This reply is in the nature of general information, not legal advice and should not be relied on as such.

Alex Berd, Esq.
Member of New York, Israel and England Bars
Member of AILA

Manchanda Law Office
14 Wall Street
New York, NY 10005
Tel: (212) 618-1824
Email: [email protected]
http://www.manchanda-law.com/

справочник
10-02-2005, 11:13 PM
1. Если Вам удалосъ найти спонсора, и он подал/подает на Labor Certification, и если Ви проходите по ЕB-2, то у Вас ест' шанс подат' на Adjustment of Status дo 06/2006.

2. Есть еше много информации, которая важна: asylum grounds, страна, potential relief (cancellation of removal - 10 лет в стране и т.д.), американские родственники, и т.д.

1. Правда? Поделитесь пожалуйста, как человек находящийся в removal может получить рабочую визу? Ась?
2. Заодно, расскажите, каким образом вопрошающий попадает под 240А. Или опять ясновиденье?

Advokat Alex Berd
10-02-2005, 11:35 PM
Dear Forum,

As a professional immigration attorney, I have to raise every possible scenario, which may be beneficial to an alien, in order to receive information. If I say that information is missing regarding potential cancellation of removal (one of the reliefs available to a person in removal proceedings), that does not mean that this alien is automatically entitled to this relief. It only means that his attorney is trying to seek every possible relief for his client.

It is funny to see how a writer is trying to attack a professional approach to this generally acceptable practice - ask questions which potentially may lead to a solution. An attorney may not expect his client to know the law and tell him: "I am entitled to cancellation of removal - please defend me". He will only say: "Please defend me, get me out of here and do your best".

Same applies to a question re L-1 situation. If I say that L-1 scenario should be examined, it only means that it is possible within the given situation (professional, living abroad and working for a company). Obviously, I do not know whether he worked during the last 3 years ... etc.

That's what professional lawyers do - they identify the topic, spot the issues, and focus their intellect on finding any number of reasonably acceptable solutions. In the end, they filter them and choose the best solution or solutions.

Just to clarify...

Advokat Alex Berd
10-03-2005, 01:06 AM
Просто информцзия:

Если человек находится в процессе депортации, и у него ест' уже Labor Certification, то иногда Иммиграционний Судя может отложит' слушания до момента утверждения I-140, или даже разрешит подат' на I-485. Никто не гарантирует, что так случится, но ето дополнителний "спасателний круг" для человека в Иммиграционном суде. Даже более, иногда тоже самое может произойти, если Labor Certification в процессе, и можно дат подтверждение из Министерства Труда (DOL) с примерними сроками предполагаемой видачи разрешения.

ето само по себе, может, и не даст отсрочки у многих судей, но они рассматривают всю ситуацию - и ето один из компанентов.