PDA

View Full Version : Если часто узнавать о кейсе "ин пёрсон" могут забанить?

Armadillo
09-09-2005, 12:05 PM
Здесь вот на Иммигрейшен Портале один человек согласился со мной, что Офицер Генри - злая мадам. Вот что он дописал

Congratulations on winning the first fight with USCIS. Officer Henry pretty much a big .... Her main goal is to make people's life as difficult as possible. She is the one who put a 6 month ban on me to do any type of inquiry on my case because I showed up at USCIC twice in a 6 month span.

Что не стоит часто рыпаться и ездить узнавать всё лично через Инфопасс. Ну там каждые две недели, напимер

Advokat Alex Berd
10-02-2005, 04:30 PM
Net zakona, kotorij bi razreshal sluzhashim USCIS zapretit Vam poseshat USCIS kazhdie 2 nedeli. Drugoe delo, stoit li eto delat...

Esli u Vas sereznie somneniya i podozrenia po povodu Vashego dela, Vam deshevle budet i bistree pogovrit s immigrazionnim advokatom, a ne tratit Vashe vrema na pokhodi v USCIS kazhdie 2 nedeli.

С уважением,

Alex Berd, Esq.
Member of New York, Israel and England Bars
Member of the American Immigration Law Association (AILA)

14 Wall Street
New York, NY 10005
Tel: (212) 618-1824
Email: [email protected]

справочник
10-02-2005, 10:20 PM
Net zakona, kotorij bi razreshal sluzhashim USCIS zapretit Vam poseshat USCIS kazhdie 2 nedeli. Drugoe delo, stoit li eto delat...

Esli u Vas sereznie somneniya i podozrenia po povodu Vashego dela, Vam deshevle budet i bistree pogovrit s immigrazionnim advokatom, a ne tratit Vashe vrema na pokhodi v USCIS kazhdie 2 nedeli.

С уважением,

Alex Berd, Esq.
Member of New York, Israel and England Bars
Member of the American Immigration Law Association (AILA)

14 Wall Street
New York, NY 10005
Tel: (212) 618-1824
Email: [email protected]

Хех ... Armadillo уже давно ГК получил, а мы всё советы даём к адвокату сходить ...

Armadillo
10-09-2005, 05:07 PM
Всё верно - у меня всё в порядке.

Тем не менее, привожу копию "ограничительного" письма, которое получил один из ДОРА аппликантов ЭрикНеесГК с Иммигрейшен Портала
__________________________________________________ _____________

U.S. Department of Homeland Security
8101 N. Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, TX 75247

USCIS LOGO HERE

DATE: (today’s date stamped in red)

To: Applicant

This letter is to inform you that we are unable to approve your application at this time. To ensure our national security, additional background checks were instituted to insure that all applicants qualify for the benefits sought. A review of your file revealed that your name has not cleared the required background checks.

This office constantly monitors the progress of the required checks and has instituted new procedures to insure that all applications are completed in a timely manner. Unfortunately these checks are performed by another agency outside of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and we are unable to predict when your case will be approved.

With a limited amount of resources available, we ask that you not submit an inquiry on the status of your case for at least six months.

Sincerely,
Angela K. Barrows
District Director
__________________________________________________ ______________