PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Japanese related job

Yaromir
04-17-2004, 01:01 AM
I am in a process of job hunt and thought you might help me with it. If you know of anyone who might be looking for someone with my background, please contact me at tur_operations_at_hotmail.com (to send email change _at_ with @). Or if you have any suggestions as to where I should direct my search, I would very much appreciate your input and advice.

I also guarantee a one-month salary grateful commission for the reference that will lead to an actual job landing.

I am looking for a challenging position that utilizes my high-level read/speak/write Japanese language skills (but not necessarily) and extensive hands-on experience, including project management, business development, localization, web development, ad hoc reporting and data analysis (SQL), entry-level of Oracle DBA.

My ideal job would be, but not limited to the wireless/mobile marketing/research/development/consulting with the U.S. or Japan based company.

Please note, though I have some background in C/ VB Script/ Unix shell programming, I don't look for a software engineer position, but for more business related job.

If you got anything in your mind, please let me know and I'll send one of my resumes tailored best for your offering (I prefer getting responses by email, not in this forum).

I live in Bay Area. Have working permit (will expire Sept. 2004). Russian (m/27y.o.).

Thank you in advance for your help and my apologies for a long letter.

P.S.
To Whom It May Concern: Don't waste your time leaving your silly comments.

Olezhik
04-17-2004, 03:53 AM
Poshli email atomu muzhiku [email protected] skazhi chto ti ot Olega is Los Angelesa please. On v SF agent moi znakomi u nego shyas est' raboti. Ili pozvoni k nemu.

Email this dude [email protected] . Tell him that you r from Oleg. He is agent from SF and I think he can help you. Or you can call him.

----------------------
Amit Bhardwaj
Recruiting Manager
Igate Mastech Corp.
866-367-1671 x 2148
-----------------------

Yaromir
04-17-2004, 10:51 AM
Thanks. I sent him email. I'll inform you about my progress with him.