PDA

View Full Version : Fingerprints

Amigo
05-25-2005, 04:20 PM
I sent money oder for fingerprints to Chicago. So, do i have to get a notice from Chicago that they've got my money order first, then i can make an appointment. or i just make the appointment without waiting for any notices?Actually am i supposed to get the notice for fingerprints or not?
I've got already notices of my i-485, i-130, ...
And in the notice of i-765 it says that i have to send 70$ in 83 days for fingerprints. So, i did. What should i do next?

05-25-2005, 08:04 PM
I sent money oder for fingerprints to Chicago. So, do i have to get a notice from Chicago that they've got my money order first, then i can make an appointment. or i just make the appointment without waiting for any notices?Actually am i supposed to get the notice for fingerprints or not?
I've got already notices of my i-485, i-130, ...
And in the notice of i-765 it says that i have to send 70$ in 83 days for fingerprints. So, i did. What should i do next?

YOU don't make an appoinment at all, they will send you a letter with appointment made FOR YOU.

Just wait.

selena420
05-26-2005, 08:36 AM
depence where you are I think.
Because i got conformation letter with the phone number to call and make an appointment for fingerprints.
but from what I see you have different way.

05-26-2005, 01:31 PM
depence where you are I think.
Because i got conformation letter with the phone number to call and make an appointment for fingerprints.
but from what I see you have different way.

Actually, yeah- I 've heard about it, too,
in some states you make an appointment yourself, but still- they will inform you that you have to do it, if not- just WAIT.

Lev Kobrin
05-26-2005, 10:02 PM
Это зависит ни от штата, а от типа процедуры, которую ты проходишь. Это, кстати очень удобно, потому что ты сам можешь выбрать место, где проходить отпечатки.

selena420
05-27-2005, 01:16 PM
you are right Lev,
Because I was trying to make an appointment in Boston, and she said (phone person) that Boston was very busy, they weren't even taking any appointments. So I asked if I can make an appointment in INS in New Hampshire (Manchester) and she gave me appointment. (his is for fingerprints.)

Amigo
05-28-2005, 10:53 PM
So finally ,as i understood, i don't have to wait for any notices, just make an appointment and go. But what if i come over there and they ask me for this notice (receipt notice) that i paid for fingerprints. I did, like more then 2 weeks ago but i still didn't get anything back. When i sent my other applications (i-485, ....) i got those receipts back like on the next week. That's why i confused.....