View Full Version : Form I-129F

03-14-2005, 08:42 PM
I am an US citizen but we know each other (my fiancée) less than two years. Question is - how I can proof to INS that I know my fiancée for two years or more?
Example: Make some fake pictures, tickets, or else.

Thanks for any ideas.

03-14-2005, 10:35 PM
it doesnt matter if you know her for 2 years, what matters is that you were supposed to meet her at least once in the last 2 years in person.

Lev Kobrin
03-15-2005, 07:23 AM

03-15-2005, 08:54 PM
Thanks a lot!!!